Nomes diaries

Enjoy ur 2 days off! Make sure u rest!

Weighed in and 5 lbs lighter :)

Despite being off and on painkillers, I'm determined not to graze on junk!

Breakfast- strawberries and yogurt- 2pp

Snack- apple

Lunch- tried a couple of mouthfuls of pasta n sauce made with water but no success.- 2pp

Dinner- butternut squash and chicken breast (steamer) - 4pp

Snacks- 2 alpen light bars- 4pp

- 12pp
not worried as I'm lying on the sofa all day

Last edited:
R u back on pp now nomes?

Nomes said:
Weighed in and 5 lbs lighter :)

Despite being off and on painkillers, I'm determined not to graze on junk!

Breakfast- strawberries and yogurt- 2pp

Snack- apple

Lunch- tried a couple of mouthfuls of pasta n sauce made with water but no success.- 2pp

Dinner- butternut squash and chicken breast (steamer) - 4pp

Snacks- 2 alpen light bars- 4pp

- 12pp
not worried as I'm lying on the sofa all day

Is today ur Wi day? Well done on getting 5lb off! That's a brill loss!

Will b interesting to see how many pp a sw day is!

Thanks becks- off school today tomorrow and maybe Wednesday as well. Doped up big style to try and cure meself!

Glad to see your inspection went well. It's such a relief to get it done !!

I'm going to pp my diet to see how it works out. It's mostly sf food anyway. The tablets are making me nauseous so couldn't eat lunch but since I'm not shifting from the sofa I don't want to use more than 12 pp.

Ahhon you sound like you're really going through the mill. Make sure you keep yourself fed though.

Thanks about the inspection. Got to get through tomorrow still but seems unlikely they'll be in our unit again, mind didn't think they'd be in so long today. My obs lasted 45 mins! Xx

Becktoria79 said:
Ahhon you sound like you're really going through the mill. Make sure you keep yourself fed though.

Thanks about the inspection. Got to get through tomorrow still but seems unlikely they'll be in our unit again, mind didn't think they'd be in so long today. My obs lasted 45 mins! Xx

At least u can relax now beck and u no ur doing something right if they've said all good things so u should b proud!

I no u feel icky nomes but make sure u eat enough even if its just crackers! Do a pp day tomorrow and u can munch on crackers, little bit at a time just to keep u going but without putting too much of a strain on ur icky belly! I expect u could get a fair few crackers for 26pp!

I was able to eat dinner but lunch made me feel sick - i usually comfort eat when unwell so experience of not feeling like food is a rarity !

But due to being off my feet I don't want to eat over what my body needs iykwim?

My observations lasted 1 hour- he walked in after I had stated learning intentions and success criteria etc!

Still not hungry!

Breakfast- Danone yogurt with strawberries- 2pp

2 alpen light bars- 4pp
Lunch- apple

Dinner- vege mushroom burger and mugshot- 11pp
Light mousse- 2pp

19pp- but most of the day on the sofa so I reckon it's ok to undereat

Last edited:
How's the eating today nomes? Have u managed to get something down u? How u feeling?

Starting to feel low but just need to get better. I miss walking - I miss pain free days ... But I haven't given in to junk. Got all my summer clothes down and some don't fit- big push to get to goal before my big birthday in August!

Nomes said:
Starting to feel low but just need to get better. I miss walking - I miss pain free days ... But I haven't given in to junk. Got all my summer clothes down and some don't fit- big push to get to goal before my big birthday in August!

Aww nomes im sorry ur getting a bit low, maybe is it worth seeing about an op and putting the baby plans on hold for a few months!? U can't keep going on like this! It must b horrible that u can't even walk without being in pain. U have done so well to stay on track through this time, esp with being home all day!

Thanks Sarah! They refuse as preg at any stage could ruin surgery. But I imagine if I lose more weight it should help matters.

Nomes said:
Thanks Sarah! They refuse as preg at any stage could ruin surgery. But I imagine if I lose more weight it should help matters.

Does that mean if u have the op then get pregnant ur back could get bad again?

Yup. But I can lose weight to help myself. Can't believe I wasted six weeks eating crap but back on track :)

Nomes said:
Yup. But I can lose weight to help myself. Can't believe I wasted six weeks eating crap but back on track :)

That's not good, what if u want 2 or 3 kids u would b in pain for years! That's not fair!

Back