Nomes diaries

Nomes said:
It was nice!! Will post the recipe in the recipe section soon :)

Thankyou

Becktoria79 said:
Is your hip any better? X

Still sore- but I'm not taking painkillers- wrecked my liver already with tramadol.

Glad to see your medicine is nicer than mine xx

28pp used today - yay!!

Nomes said:
Still sore- but I'm not taking painkillers- wrecked my liver already with tramadol.

Glad to see your medicine is nicer than mine xx

28pp used today - yay!!

Good pp usage today! It's not good about ur liver, that's the problem with medicines, I really wish something could b done 4 u!

Aw thanks girls- I'm up in bed now. If I don't sleep then I'm just going to get up.

We bought a meat parcel which included a silverside roast... Think tomorrow's dinner is well sorted :)

Nomes said:
Aw thanks girls- I'm up in bed now. If I don't sleep then I'm just going to get up.

We bought a meat parcel which included a silverside roast... Think tomorrow's dinner is well sorted :)

:) a nice bit of meat there!

Well surprise surprise I was awake all night in pain. Cried this morning. Cried a lot. :( ate three squares of milk chocolate and a small bag of cheese snacks at stupid o clock in the morning.

Breakfast- strawberries and blueberries with yogurt

Lunch- 10 breaded goujon bites (from butchers)

Apple

Dinner- roast beef with carrot and swede.

30pp

Last edited:
Aww hon that's dreadful, I really feel for you. I hope You have a better day. I'm sorry I can't offer something more useful to say. Xxx

Yeah I second what beck said! I cant imagine how hard it is for u! Don't worry about the snacks I'm sure it won't effect Wi ESP as u spent most of last wk on 12pp a day!

Thanks girls. Had a proper cry that scared my husband - he came downstairs after it all and took the chocolate out of my hand and replaced it with an apple. He said he's going to help me start walking again to try and shift the weight to help ease my joints .

The fact he would do that means he's affected by the big cry :)

Theyre practically the same. Doing both I suppose but synning so sw lol. I point what I eat as I don't have a full switch.

Just finished- you were too slow lol

Attachments

• image-1942786484.jpg
    image-1942786484.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 28
That's good at how supportive your husband is. It must be hard for him to see you in pain. Have you felt any better today? Xx

I'm moving easier but the pain isn't :( it does help having his support. My goal tomorrow is to get back to work tomorrow and if I cope with work, to start 15 min walks after dinner each night.

Hope you are all ok x

I hope ur day at work goes ok tomorrow, just make sure u slowly build up the exercise! I bet it will b nice to get walking again!

Back