Nomes diaries

Ah that's nice. It's nice to know you're missed, because half the time you feel a bit like they aren't bothered whether you're there or not! Or maybe that's just my lot! Haha! X

Tuesday

Breakfast- banana on whole meal roll

Apple

Lunch- leftover beef with whole meal rolls

Blackberries and blueberries with miller light

Dinner- steak pieces and vegetables

Nomes said:
Tuesday

Breakfast- banana on whole meal roll

Apple

Lunch- leftover beef with whole meal rolls

Blackberries and blueberries with miller light

Dinner- steak pieces and vegetables

R u not allowed potatoes today nomes? How does it work? I thought u couldn't have protein and carbs together? Do they not count Wholemeal rolls as carbs? This is y sw confuses the s**t out of me!

Good day tho!

There's a mix of days but it really is like sf! Not want potatoes today- just fancy some meat and veg lol x

Nomes said:
There's a mix of days but it really is like sf! Not want potatoes today- just fancy some meat and veg lol x

Oh right!

Can't even be bothered with the veg now lol- loving fresh fruit at the moment- tasting better as season matures :)

Nomes said:
Can't even be bothered with the veg now lol- loving fresh fruit at the moment- tasting better as season matures :)

Yeah the grapes at tesco red ones r gorgeous at the moment, I think I ate 2-3 bags last wk! Oops

Becktoria79 said:
I am still having issues with grapes- love em! Didn't have any today though! X

I'm only eating apples bananas and grapes at the mo, I tend to put my grapes in a bowl now so I can measure how much I eat!

Funny enough I haven't had grapes in a while... Blackberries and blueberries in yogurt seems to be my thing at the mo.

Only downside is the price! :(

Breakfast- low fat cheese spread on a whole meal roll

Lunch- boiled ham dinner
Apple

Dinner- beef stir fry

Attachments

• image-4004329164.jpg
    image-4004329164.jpg
    470.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Nomes said:
Opened a diary in slimming world- do you ladies want me to continue posting here?

Yeah!!

Dinner looks nice!

Nomes said:
As long as you all don't mind- its practically sf so might help others with ideas x

Of course we don't mind! How r u feeling today?

It is so weird as I can remember being here with one other girl but look at the great family in sf now (little tear rolls down cheek :))

Nomes said:
It is so weird as I can remember being here with one other girl but look at the great family in sf now (little tear rolls down cheek :))

Yeah beginning on jan there was like 4 of us now we have a fair few people!

Back