nomoremuffintop's diary

so, im having my 2nd shake (strawberry made with a litre of water) and cooking the kids dinner. i managed farmfoods.. was in and out in 15mins and spent way too much but the chest freezer is packed with easy to cook from frozed meals for james and the boys :sigh: now to get through the rest of today and then a hopefully relaxing weekend :confused:

i told my parents that im back on LT and they got the message not to judge or have any opinions....they seemed happy for me.

i dont like lieing to them and they kept offering me food so atleast now they know they will stop trying to feed me :)

feel a bit lonely today so early bath and bed night for the kids then ill bath and go to bed to watch tv with my hot choc x

catch you all later

hey at least its a weight lifted now that they know!,, hope you have a nice relaxing evening..enjoy your bath! im jealous,, ill have one tomorrow night after my exams,,true relaxing fashion :) youre doing great keep it up! and well done on being 1lb from mini goal yayyy! x

Before a coffee and after a wee I decided I'd jump on the scales...15st 12.6lb haha woop! I'm so pleased to have reached mini goal #2 on day 11! Now I'm having a strong coffee with 3 sweetners and a vanilla pack in 1.5 ltr of water frothed up with the stick blender. I love making jugs of hot drinks drinks and keep topping my cup up it makes me feel all comfy :D

It amazing watching those scales go down! Just had a similar experience myself :D :D I'm just about to go out so will comment properly later but had to just say woop woop!

xx

It amazing watching those scales go down! Just had a similar experience myself :D :D I'm just about to go out so will comment properly later but had to just say woop woop!

xx

Ooh look forward to hearing your experience (ill have a peek at your Diary in a min) so glad something good happened as I got up in a crabby mood today and felt very down :) o now I'm happy! Thought I'd make it to 15.14 or close but seeing 15.12.6 was so exciting! Its the 1st time iv weighed myself NAKED so that probably helped lol x

Have a lovely day wherever you are going speak later xx

Its gone 4pm and I am doing well on water but can't face my 2nd shake again.
Its so strange. I don't even know why I don't want one? I'm not hungry at all so maybe that's why? I don't dislike them I just feel so full with the water but I'm not drinking 'too much' its a magical feeling not being hungry :)
Might make one while I'm doing kids dinner but then I have to fit the last one in too and I just want to go to bed early :/ god knows what I'm gonna do cos I can't go on forcing them down for months x just had to type that up before I drove myself doolally! X

Hi Muffintop, I try to see my shakes as medicine to make me slim?? I dont have to like or want them, I just have to swallow them down 3 times a day to get to where I want to be, It works for me :)

It's the exact same way I feel! Fed upon shakes and don't want to make them! :(

Iv made a vanilla shake and I'm just gonna get it down x
How long have you been doing L.T. Cherrycoke? X hope you can get the shakes in. No matter how much I say I 'can't' iv only ever missed 1 :eek:' I think I just can't be bothered lol x

Hi Muffintop, I try to see my shakes as medicine to make me slim?? I dont have to like or want them, I just have to swallow them down 3 times a day to get to where I want to be, It works for me :)

Thanks Daisy
Funny enough that's what I have told others to think..I will get them down me :D

I am bearing the end of week 2, but I did Cambridge a few years ago for about 5 months!

There's not much action on here tonight, everyone seems bored with LT... me too, but it feels soooooo much better this week than it did last week. It's getting easier to forget about food, long may it last! I can see how people like you, Daisy, managed to stay on it for 20+ weeks (still not easy but do-able) I totally couldn't in the beginning. How long are you planning on staying on LT Muffy?

I'm going to re-evaluate in week 12. How you doing today? xx

im doing alright thanks babe. iv done CD and LT and LL in the past but never got past 4weeks on it. but now i think of it by day 11 as i am now i would had eaten something (even just a fish finger or bite of toast SORRY) probably every other day. i even used to go to the chippy and stuff hald a kebab in my mouth in the dark at night behind a bush i was terrible but still lost 7lb in the 1st week and 2-3 the weeks after untill i just gave up. so my point is that i have not touched ANYTHING not a grain of rice or even licked babys dinner of the spoon or even licked a drip of milk off my finger when making kids cereal so that is why i KNOW i can do it this time. i sit with the other 5 while they eat and i just have water. i dont feel hungry at all and i really WANT this to be the last time i have to go through it. my main reason being im now sterilized so cant have another baby (would love one but cant) so i need something to focus on also being this way for the whole of my adult and teen life i feel that i can start living my life this year as im 30 and also by next july all my debts will be paid off and ill be able to have all the things id love like holidays but never have because i dont want to show my hubby and kids up on the beach :( i also want to have my tummy and boobs done so that will be the thing to focus on after iv lost all the weight. wow im going on some! lol

i just made 600ml of cold mint tea into choc mint shake and it was really nice but because i cant be asked with the shakes i might get some bars after next week. i know everyone says theyr mingin but i will eat anything so cardboard cant do no harm lol
ahhh i think i should shhh now xxx
anyway how are you? xxx

yeah fine, doing ok, getting on with it, you know how it is!

Like you, I always "cheat" on any diets. This is the first time I've tried any kind of TFR. I'd always have a "treat" on weigh in night on ww, I'd guess 7 days would be my max. I feel in control on this, I've discovered my willpower... I even told my mum today that after this I think I would have the strength to give up smoking too, :D one step at a time obviously but I think I could, I've never, ever said that out loud before because I didn't believe I could. All of these things are in our heads. I'm in the right place at the moment and it sounds like you are too.

I'm in a similar situation regarding debts too, won't have them paid off as soon as you but I've got myself organised and am doing something about it! Sounds like 2011 really will be our year!

Ask for a sample of the bars before getting any for proper eating! They really are disgusting, I've always had an iron gut when it comes to food, I can eat anything which resembles a biscuit/flapjack/health bar even if I don't really like it but I could hardly get the first and only bite down - gag reflex out in force! The thought of it is making me gag now! lol saying that some people like them, so it might work for you! See what you think xx

i know this has nothing to do with anything but iv been searching for before and after pics on you tube found loads of good stuff but also come across a video for zumba fitness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPv8ZGrb78Y

it looks just like my kind of thing ;D i love to shake my bits to music (normally dancehall and reggea) but i think ill start lessons once i feel confident enough. but im tired just watching it so im off to bed. good night xxx

roll on day 12 :)

I'm laying in bed :(

Feel moody.

All the Family are gonna be at my mum today for dinner, ill have to take a pack with me.

I want to get on the scales but I'm not expecting a loss, I need to stay off here today and get some stuff done in the house so I won't be about today.

Hope you all have a fab day :)

Back