nomoremuffintop's diary

Have a good day chick, don't take your LT rage out with you, leave it at home :D xx

hey hope you are feeling a bit better by the time you see this!!...and good luck :D x

WARNING FISH REF'S!

thanks to you all for the kind encouraging words.
im feeling a bit naff again today to be honest.
sitting at the kitchen table with my 2.5ltr pitcher of vanilla shake for brunch.
i cant say its even the LT that is the problem. im still 100% and have no intention of being naughty but i just feel ikk!! maybe its because hubbys working away (he will be home tomorrow) and all the stuff going on since my nan died last week?
i felt very empty this morning after dropping the boys to school i went to co-op to get some dishwasher tabs and found myself scanning the fridges for fish :'( i bought some smoked kippers in the end for Jag (16mnth old) and now im just sitting here trying to fill myself with watery shake so that i can face cooking jags lunch of kippers and veg rice without wanting to share it with him. maybe it was a bad idea buying something as strong smelling as kippers for his lunch but he loves a bit of fish just as much as his mummy......i will be fine and i wont touch it but the feeling that i might have if i hadnt come on and written this down is really winding me up.
ill let him have a nap i think as he is watching tv in his buggy, while i go up and clean the bathrooms and put away the clothes.
other than my obsession with kippers today i am fine and day 13 is almost half over already yay! :)

I totally know what you mean, it's boredom, ofcourse you will be 100% but your apathetic towards the sachets!

Hopefully it will pass!

Ps I don't know how you could drink that much shake!

*cherrycoke* i find it alot easier to get the water in me when i have huge amounts added to my shake. i dont have a sweet tooth so the shakes are a little too strong with recomended 250ml of water so i just add loads of water to them. choc ones i have as hot choc so i have a strong ish cup o choc then add water to fill the cup up each time im near the end untill its just cloudy water! i find the vanilla can go far on dilution because it tastes like skimmed milk to me with 2 pints of water and the strawberry i dont really like so i just get them in me and drink loads of peppermint tea before and after it.

everyone has their funny little ways of doing things. lol i suppose it gives me something to do. each shake is a meal so im trying to 'make' them not just shake them ;)

it deffo helps the water intake rise though as i cant drink plain cold water it feels like such a mission trying to get it in me and the bottle seems to take hours to get half empty.

how are you doing today? x

Haha I know what you mean about the water, I have always struggled drinking water, but I know so many people who love it!

Imam doing ok today, tried a "flapjack" I think I could sue them for trade description, it was like a large dog treat, it was ruff! *boom-tish*

Haha I know what you mean about the water, I have always struggled drinking water, but I know so many people who love it!

Imam doing ok today, tried a "flapjack" I think I could sue them for trade description, it was like a large dog treat, it was ruff! *boom-tish*

EEWW are they really that bad?
jheez! i was hoping to like them :(

Wow, is that a 15lb loss you had in the 1st week?? Amazing!

You are doing so well. Is tomorrow your weigh in day?

It seems that you've had alot of stuff to deal. Things will get better, hang on in there.

end of day 13 yay!

day 13 has almost ended yay!

im off to bed in a minute to watch the biggest loser which i think will help me to get my focus back as today was tough but although i was not really coping very well today and felt the need to eat for the 1st time i was very good and didnt give in. it was blinking hard though. :(

i also feel that doing things day by day is making time drag, dont even know if that makes sense? maybe if i look at it week by week. now im almost into week 3 which sounds much more encouraging than day 13 :sigh: just one more week after next and its a month which just sounds so much longer lol i think i need a good kick up the backside and give myself a shake because i was doing so well.

i hope everyone is ok and doing well.
sleep well and dream thin xxx

;)

Last edited:
Yeah, today is day 1 for me and I feel totally shattered and a little light headed. Peeing alot. Haven't really enjoyed my shakes so far. Forcing them down. Taking it one day at a time, but the shakes aren't really my cup of tea. Gonna have to learn to suck it up though.

The shakes do get boring after a while... I make mine with crushed ice (either by bashing ice cubes with a hammer lol, or putting bottles of water in the freezer and shaking them regularly before they freeze properly)... It gives it some texture, like a slush puppie, which helps me drink them ...

You really should try Zumba.. It is a great laugh, but absolutely knackering!! lol... But then you look at the instructor and think "WOW"... Make sure you take water and a hand towel x x

well done on pushing through hun..!! keep at it and get a good sleep tonight for a fresh new day tomorrow! xx

How's your day going?

Hope all is well with you.
You are doing so well, just remember that.

Are you feeling any better today NMMT? x x x

Day 15

good morning everyone im back. im sorry i was having a day off yesterday (from the forum not LT) wasnt ignoring you all.
had to go and do a few things, got my son a new coat and swimming shorts for school nothing exciting, picked my husband up from the train station and then picked the boys up from school i done them all dinner and then we went out to bingo last night.
so my day went by pretty fast which im happy about as it started to drag for me and i was fed up.

i have just got back from weigh in and i managed 6.1lb this week which isnt bad, bringing the total for the 1st 2 weeks up to 21.1lb loss :D
im really please with myself and my husband and mum have said its starting to show on my face and my clothes are a bit looser but i cant see any difference at all. i got my son to take pics of me on day 12 and i dont think i will show any physical change for a good few weeks so i might not bother doing pics again untill week 6 or even 8 :confused:
im a bit ticked off about my tummy...its a bit wrinkly now its totally empty of food so its not as stretched around my navel. because its not so stretched the hole where i had my navel peirced has got bigger and my bar got wedged in to it during the night and it got sore. i have had my navel peirced for 12 years and never had a problem but 3 days ago it went bright red and infected its so painful :( but thats a small price to pay and im hoping to lose enough weight to get my tummy luck and a new belly button anyway lol ahh that feels like a life time away but if i look back to my wedding day it feels like last month bt it was actually over 4 months ago so i keep trying to think of just how fast time flys past and am trying to be more up beat and stop thinking about the time...i was wishing the days away just so i could get into the next day but now im going to just chill out a bit and get the excitment going again :D

i hope that everyone is doing well and being happy. thank you all for the kind words and support i really helped me to sort my head out x

Back