nomoremuffintop's diary

Hope you have a good day, you've certainly got your hands full with all those boys! (hubby included!!)

Good to hear that your scales are rewarding you for your hard work, you're doing fab as usual and deserve a treat! I might treat myself to a new pair of specs after pay day, exciting stuff eh? lol

Positive vibes as always xx

PaulaJ said:
Hope you have a good day, you've certainly got your hands full with all those boys! (hubby included!!)

Good to hear that your scales are rewarding you for your hard work, you're doing fab as usual and deserve a treat! I might treat myself to a new pair of specs after pay day, exciting stuff eh? lol

Positive vibes as always xx

Just done something silly and got me and hubby an iPhone each now I'm trying to learn how to use it :)

haha so that's why your FB status was sent using an iphone, thought you were borrowing hubbys, well lets hope it'll keep you occupied during those times of need :D

PaulaJ said:
haha so that's why your FB status was sent using an iphone, thought you were borrowing hubbys, well lets hope it'll keep you occupied during those times of need :D

Well I thought it would be cool to use the minimins app and read my kindle books etc but I really can't get to grips with a touch screen with my fat fingers lol . I'm just having my last shake (vanilla) made with 800ml cold water and I'm freezing! Not looking forward to cold bed tonight so think I'll take my hot water bottle :). I went to H&B to get my raspberry leaf tea. It's nothing exciting but it's a change so I'll have a bit more variety. Can't wait until weigh in so I can get my soups to warm me up. Had a lovely day out in town with my mum and aunt and feel very happy so roll on tomorrow can't believe I'm on day 19 almost, I didn't think it would have started to speed up after dragging for so long now I feel much more positive about sticking at it long term :D how's everyone else I wonder? XxX

Please forgive me but I'm going to mention PEANUT BUTTER :0/

I got up and weight is the same as yesterday. I feel fine and happy, boil the kettle and make a litre of peppermint tea to mix with choc shake but then I put the babies toast in and feed him weetbix. The toast pops up and I dollop a load of crunchy peanut butter on it, Wow! iv never want something so bad in my whole 19 days on lt why oh why is it starting now? I am almost done drinking my hot mint choc and I'm going to sit and watch mr Tim lovejoy on something for the weekend and watch simon cook some scrummy food which funny enough don't bother me? Strange how I can watch food all day on tv and sit while kids eat as well as cook dinners for everyone but the smell of peanut butter on hot toast almost broke me this morning? Oh well it's in jags tummy now so I'll grab a ltr of water and sit infront of the tv :) happy Sunday lipotrimmers xxxxx

Last edited:
It is strange the things we crave! I could easily be exposed to a million delicious foods, but put a hotdog in front of me and it would be gone! (yes I know they are made of horrendous "meat") but hey I love em!

At the moment, i am eyeing up my dog, cat and parrot food!!! lol

You are coping really well NMMT.. Keep going hun, you can do this x x

Cherrycoke said:
It is strange the things we crave! I could easily be exposed to a million delicious foods, but put a hotdog in front of me and it would be gone! (yes I know they are made of horrendous "meat") but hey I love em!

I hate hot dogs but can't resist eating one with loads of onions and mustard when at the fair lol strange. I'm doing sausage and mash for my family today as I can't face roast yet. Really want to eat but I won't uhuh nope!......... Ok, can we stop talking about food now :( eek!

Hiya, hope you're OK today, you are doing so fab! Thanks for being there and giving me inspiration to be 100% again!

I've got to make 2 roast dinners every Sunday for the next 4 weeks for my service users at work, and I will be strong - even if it is my favourite meal in the whole world ever! lol One day we'll be able to eat them again but maybe with a few less roasties and more veg? Bangers and mash? Good idea, definitely not as appealing! All the best xxx

PaulaJ said:
Hiya, hope you're OK today, you are doing so fab! Thanks for being there and giving me inspiration to be 100% again!

I've got to make 2 roast dinners every Sunday for the next 4 weeks for my service users at work, and I will be strong - even if it is my favourite meal in the whole world ever! lol One day we'll be able to eat them again but maybe with a few less roasties and more veg? Bangers and mash? Good idea, definitely not as appealing! All the best xxx

Yup one day we will be eating what We want just cooked healthier and smaller portions or even totally better choices over all? Nothing to thank me for sweet, I'm just so happy to be here talking crap lol ;0)

I'm at the kitchen table with a big mug of raspberry leaf tea huff I'm uber bored x
It's been a funny day I am keeping myself away from the men! Kids are on xbox's and bub's sleeping on sofa next to James watching football, perfect calm Sunday apart from no fry up or big roast to prepare :eek:' I don't know what to do with myself? So far iv read beauty and the beast and listened to 5 chapters of Gok Wan's autobiography on audio e book on my new iPhone hehe must admit that the apps are keeping me busy when I want to eat :) I downloaded one that tracks my weight loss and bmi and tells me how many days I have left until goal!!!

Got to take my ole to leister tomorrow for checks on his leg, it's been 3 months since he had his leg broken and rotated below the knee 5 tendons transfered and metal plates inserted to correct s birth defect so I'll be nice and busy tomorrow. I'm going to be in such a good mood tomorrow. Just to get to 20 days 100% will feel so good :D

Ok I'm sat on the sofa now 3 kids down just baby to go, I missed dancing on ice and I have struggled with my water today. I can't even recall how many pints iv had but I feel very dry and yuk (heating has been on for a couple of hours) not a fab day for me but I'm still 100% none the less ;) tomorrow I'll be trying to pay better attention to water intake and to cheer up a bit. Bath and bed soon for some csi Sunday with hubby my life is so exciting lol x night every one xxxx

I'm still on the sofa trying to get as much water in me before going to bed can't put the phone down I'm addicted to minimins again arrgh I just had a thought that I might manage to get down to 15 st 7 lb by tomorrow! Might not but it's exciting to think that I might be - 25 lb in just 20 days ;) I'm going to bed now but I don't think I can sleep haha I'm getting excited again whoo! XxxX

thank you Cherry xx
im so pleased i stuck to 100% i never thought id do it for this long without a crumb passing my lips, my bmi has just dropped below 40 too which is great :D woop! lol

how are you hon?

I am doing alright thanks, off to WI this morning, I hope it's good, this has been an awkward week so I am looking for a loss to make it worth while!

I am doing alright thanks, off to WI this morning, I hope it's good, this has been an awkward week so I am looking for a loss to make it worth while!

aww good luck with WI you have had 2 good losses so im sure you will be fine and it will all be worth it xx i know you dont weigh at home so dont have a clue what youve lost but do you feel like you have done well?
i weigh at home because it shows spurs me on each other day to carry on when i think i could just give up..iv lost 4.4lb so far this week (WI is wednesday) and its my 3rd week so i might stop weighing every day after this week as i know it wont show much of a loss every other day.
have a lovely day cherrycoke xx

wow! well done hun! Must dash, long day at work... keep it up!! xx

Good luck today Cherry xx

Thanks NMM, I can't help but think it will be ok as I have been 100% so fingers crossed!

I used to weigh everyday at home when I did CD! But I have stopped now! I don't miss it, but when I did do it I remember it was very encouraging!!

Have a great day yourself!

Back