nomoremuffintop's diary

Ive just looked at all your pictures!!!
WOW, there is a massive difference!!!!!!!!!!

Hiiiiiii :)

Might be back with my tail between my legs next week, haha! :D I've put on 4lbs since coming off LT :O

I've said a lot of this to you on FB but I am so so so proud of you! Just look at those pics, what a difference.

Must come on here more often! xx

And whooooo are youuuuuu??? Haha, hello Paula my lovely! Xxx needing a kick up the proverbial so come back missus, although Sandra is keeping me in check xxx

Wow you look sooo different like its a different person so pretty and younger. I hope it affects me that much when i lose my 3 stone :)

Lola & Katie..i promise ill check you both out tonight when i get into bed ill take the laptop and have a good butchers to find out some more about you. sorry im so self obsessed i dont have time to comment on anyone elses diarys lol.

but - wow, do i really look that different? shucks!

i dont think i believe any compliments as i have never taken a compliment well and plus hubby cant see any change apart from that my boobs and bum have shrunk but thats men for ya!

iv almost smashed this weeks goal ill be elated wednesday morning if i am below bmi 35 and into the 'obese' range!

umm...anyway

im so happy!
i waited in all day for the 2 pairs of jeans that i bought from ebay with the money i made from selling my old clothes.
they were new with tags and only cost me £9 with 1st class delivery for both pairs so bargain or what? and they are really nice too. i looked on line and they are £36 a pair in the catalogue so im well happy....i try on the black size 18 slim fit jeans 1st and they fit like a glove haha silly i know but i cant stop smiling. the other pair is the same but in blue/black and a size 20 - dont fit\too big but hey who is complaining? woop!

i poped to the shops with my mum then came home and realised that i had over £125 in my paypal account soooooo i used £105.85 of it to order my 1 months supply of exante in the bumper pack :D does that mean i HAVE to start a new diary on Exante forum??
if i do start a new diary ill just have to put a brief (dont really think i can manage brief though lol) post about my 10 weeks on lipotrim to let everyone know whats been going on so far.

thats me for now,
more washing to hang out, while its nice so im off and will be back tonight. my day has been great hope you are all having a fab sunny one too.

;)

MUFFY! your doing fantastically!!! well done girlie!..:) im back on again for the final time! need to get my bum into gear.. all this sunshines freaking me out a little lool!! :) hope youre enjoying feeling slimmer :) xxx

Hi pudge nice to see you back again :)
Hope your 1st day back has gone smooth xx

I can't honk today, I made the decision to have a small tin of tuna in spring water tonight.
Hubby came home from working away today and I always feel like eating something yummy ... Not sure if that's because of habit or just because I associate James with eating? We eat when we are happy and eat when we are sad so it's a hard cycle to break. But the main reason was because i only had 1 shake left from lipotrim which i want to have for breakfast tomorrow in case my exante isn't delivered until late in the day and I don't have anything at all all day which won't be good as i need some energy tomorrow to walk round town, hubby is treating me to a day of shopping for new clothes :) anyway I am happy
that I only had something small and with only 0.3g fat trace of carbs and 63 calories as normally if I end up eating I blow out and have Carb loaded foods like Chinese.

Off to bed now. Be here tomorrow to update my weekly weigh in :D

Hey first day has gone well,,im running around like a blue bum fly all day and now doing thesis stuff,,no time to think! that can only be good!

Glad you didnt blow out on carbs,,, theyre never as good as they pretend to be! :) hope your exante comes sooner rather than later,, i hate when you expect them and have to come up with a plan when they dont turn up!.
hope you had a good day around town,, did you get anything nice?
x

My Exante arrives at my dads tomorrow for me to start in approx 2 weeks!!! Let me know how it is!!! x

Evening ..
Glad your keeping busy Pudge
My exante came at 11 so I had a banana shake, it was really thick!
Went out to town took a toffee nut & raisin bar with me. We ended up being out for hours so I had the bar which tasted just like a cereal bar, went to morrisons at about 5 on the way home and that really made me want some food... Salad bar and the feta and olives wer screaming out to me but I didn't give in to them! I got home and ate another tin of tuna which I'm not happy with myself about this time as I had a tomato and basil soup sat in front of me in the packet but I chose to have tuna?? Can't technically honk again today but I'll be honking tomorrow for sure. I still has the soup tonight so I had about 63 cals in the tuna on top of the 600 cals from the exante today, but I walked around town for 3 hours so surely I burned enough energy today to allow for that?
I am worried now that iv realised that exante has more cals in it a day than lipotrim I'm going to go over and ask some questions on exante forum tomorrow and I suppose that I should stop posting here ??

Had a good day of retail therapy today!
Hubby spoiled me rotten with a new washing machine and tumble dryer and some new clothes - only from primark but iv never been able to fit into a primark size 18 before so I just had to go and get some new essential tops joggers and leggings and some new shoes, it felt good knowing I'll come out if that shop with a big brown bag instead of just a small bag of hair clips or slippers because nothing would fit me :)

Not going to weigh myself this week. Going to expect that I only lose 2lb and hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised on Wednesday.

Night night xx

katieg said:
My Exante arrives at my dads tomorrow for me to start in approx 2 weeks!!! Let me know how it is!!! x

Hi Katie

I was so excited to get my big box of exante today!
Rushed to the kitchen and blended a banana shake which was alright but I expected it to be sweeter? Never mind though, still tasted better than lipotrim as it was thick and frothy x the bar tasted like a tracker type cereal bar which was fine and the soup was nice too... Compared to lipotrim chicken it was 100 times better.

How come you are waiting 2 weeks until you start your exante?

XxxX

Its a very long story but the short version (or as short as i can get it) is that i dont live in the uk, i moved to Canada 18 months ago. I was back in the Uk in January and went to 3 different chemists to get 3 weeks of LT as neither one would give me more than a weeks worth.
Anyway....i did 2 weeks solid then re feed but i feel a bit short changed that ive only been able to do a few weeks.
There is nothing in canada which is tfr only things like slim fast!!
Anyway, im back in Manchester next week but only for like 36 hours and i have no chance of being able to get hold of enough LT do loose a decent weight in that time as long as do everything else i need to. So decided to go with exante as i, having it delivered to my dads house and its ready to be packed and brought back to Canada. Then if it works and i have the money i can get more sent to my dads and he can bring some over when he comes in May. Seemed the more logical solution!!! Im looking forward to it....
However I fly back Wednesday, land thursday morning but leave again on saturday and i then have to go for a full check up at my new doctors which includes blood tests and i know that LT and exante affects blood sugars and i dont want my doctor over here to know what im doing as they dont have anything like it and will advise me to stop taking it which i really dont want to do... so im just gonna do low cal until then :)

Good luck with exante, will look out for you on the forum. You can add sweetner tabs to the shakes if you fancy. :) well done on your fab weight loss so far, you can really see a big difference! :D

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

Hey lipotrimmers!!
Just popping in to say hi xxx

As some if you may know i switched to exante. Been away from lipotrim for a month nearly and have lost a stone on exante. Iv struggled to stay 100% TFR and keep a straight focus but I think that's just because I have been on vlcd for a while and I crave my old eating habits :( any hoo
Hope everyone is ok. I see lots of new people here too so good luck to them aswell. XxxxX

Hello LT'ers I'm thinking I'm coming back over to lipotrim in January. I done lt but went to exante because it was cheaper but I found the strictness of lt easier to handle and the pharmacy visits helped me to stick at it knowing I'll face the dreaded pharmacists lecture if I failed. I hoped to be 8 stone 7 by now but I got to 11 stone then gave up and I'm now 13 stone :( I hope you are all doing well. Merry Xmas xxx

Welcome back honey you can do this :) x x x

2 years ago I started this diary I was so big I thought I'd never lose the weight but I did. I stayed on lipotrim until i started to feel that my pharmacist was being patronising and not much help so after about 50 days I think it was I moved to exante and then It took me until September 24th to get down from 17.4.3 stone to dead on 11 stone and I then decided to have a break. I kept re starting but it was occasion after occasion. October bro in law turned 21 then Halloween parties Xmas new year and I started again January 12 but failed and restarted then failed and failed again. This January I am back as i gained to where I started plus some. Iv been back on vlcd for nearly 3 days and have just gone with it pretty easy and already lost just under 7lb (water weight of course) so I just wanted to pop in to my old friend (lipotrim diary) and if anyone happens to read it please just stick to it because it works, don't be tempted to go back to your old ways of eating because you will be here again and again just like me :) good luck new starters and well done for making the choice to begin your journey. To anyone who like me seems to be constantly dieting, I hope you make it this year like I plan to xx

Hi,good luck hope you get there and stay there!I did lighter life about 10 years ago lost 4 stone kept it off for 2 or 3 years,but went fully inclusive on holiday and got complacent,ate like a pig put on about 2 stone in 2 weeks!Thought I'd be able to lose it easily,but I just could not do it,until now where I have just lost 4 stone again and started refeed,and like you this time I intend to keep it off.I will not allow myself to become complacent.:rolleyes:

Hi there
I am also starting today ,this forum is great and i'm sure we will all help each other x

Back