Step 1 Sole Source Non food treats - planning already!

Susie Tuesday

Seriously???
During my previous affairs with SS I have treated myself when I lost 7Ib a stone etc and although I'm only on day 1 I thought there's no reason not to forward plan.

So far my thinking is

Nails done
New Pandora charm
Shoes

Little treats I between too, obviously ;-)

Hmm think my main treats are going to be clothes based as I drop down the sizes! Will think of a few other things along the way I am sure

I have loads of clothes that don't fit me anymore or still have tags attached so I think your spot on and I'm going to add that to my list :)

Teehee that was one of the first things I did-made a list of treats for every couple of kilos lost :)

Found myself '7Ib shopping' earlier lol

This time next week those new fluffy slipper I ordered online will be my very welcome 7Ib treat and my cold SS feet will be very grateful too ;-)

Positive thinking x

That's nice too :) I ordered mine a) because I like it and b) it's made by Bob Somerhalder...Ian Somerhalder's(Damon from vampire diaries) brother...and I know Ian helps out in the shop too so who knows...he might have touched the bracelet I am getting LOL....I'm 16 at heart not 41 :D

That's nice too :) I ordered mine a) because I like it and b) it's made by Bob Somerhalder...Ian Somerhalder's(Damon from vampire diaries) brother...and I know Ian helps out in the shop too so who knows...he might have touched the bracelet I am getting LOL....I'm 16 at heart not 41 :D

Haha - I love that you wanted to get the bracelet as Damon may have touched it, if I had any money left after Christmas I may have ordered one too

What are Pandora charms? Sounds interesting

Genuine jewellery | PANDORA there ya go. I don't have a Pandora bracelet. My wrists are too fat! Hmm... If only there was some way of losing weight and rewarding myself for doing so... hehe

They're gorgeous :)

They're gorgeous :)

Gorgeous and very addictive :)

My DH bought me my first bracelet 2 years ago after i lost 2st on SS. Feel guilty as I put that 2 st back on and more :-(

Newest addition was a black leather bracelet and 2 charms for Christmas, very happy girl :)

Will post pics when on PC - bet your glad you asked now ;-)

Back