Non-Scale Victories

lynns3cookies said:
Just completed the Glasgow Womens 10k. :)

Well done, that's awesome!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
My size 12 river island jeans are annoying me... Because they're getting too big somehow? I haven't even lost that much weight lately!

Also, jogged another 5km for pieta house (suicide prevention charity). Would have been a nice jog if I didn't have a tummy bug while I was doing it... Eugh.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well done,must be losing those inches :0) well done also on the jog for charity but sorry to hear you were poorly whilst doing it.

Waiting on the news .... Lol

I can't do the button up! But they go over my thighs when they never used to! Weird as there a 14 but my size 12 new look jeans fit fine!

CLH_X3 said:
I can't do the button up! But they go over my thighs when they never used to! Weird as there a 14 but my size 12 new look jeans fit fine!

Yea I find different shops come up different sizes! Not long to go before they fit you :0)

Went out last night wearing jeans that I wear once in a blue moon..they were baggy on me so had to add a belt to them :0)

Well done Daisy! x

Went out last night wearing jeans that I wear once in a blue moon..they were baggy on me so had to add a belt to them :0)

Well done. Best feeling ever. You will have to treat yourself to some new ones now :):)

I've just tried a dress on that wouldn't go near mea few weeks ago, hubby zipped it al the way up too, its still tight and i wouldn't go out in it yet, but i got it on...lol

Back