Non-Scale Victories

Got into my skinny River Island jeans this weekend! They were a bit of a longer term goal but I can get them on and do them up fairly comfortable. I might not be ready to wear them everyday but I'm nearly there!

I bought a coat on Ebay two weeks ago and it was a bit tight around the hips, this morning it was much much easier to do up AND I'm also wearing a pair of Mango jeans today that never used to fit this well. I'm definitely taking my measurements this week!

I'm gone down another notch on my belt - yay :)

Bought more size 16's which fit great - its wonderful being able to get more normal sizes than being a 22!

Wow Baggies thats like me going down to a 6. Really impressed hon I am now on the "hard yards" and to see someone losing sizes like you are keeps me focused:worthy:lol

Baggiesles said:
Bought more size 16's which fit great - its wonderful being able to get more normal sizes than being a 22!

That is just fantastic, you must be feeling amazing :) Well done! X

Buying size 8s and smalls in practically everything :) yay! now just to tone and lose the wobbilys... and I thought the first 34lbs were hard... lol

leanne641 said:
Buying size 8s and smalls in practically everything :) yay! now just to tone and lose the wobbilys... and I thought the first 34lbs were hard... lol

That is fantastic, well done :) I'm just hoping to eventually get to a size 10. Taking me forever!

azwethinkweiz said:
That is fantastic, well done :) I'm just hoping to eventually get to a size 10. Taking me forever!

Thank u, You'll get there keep goin :)

From being a 26/28 seven months ago, I went into M&S today and I am now a size 16 :)

Went into Sports Direct to buy waterproof jacket... Tried size 16 on and to my amazement it was too big and I needed a 14!
Haven't been a 14 for many many years :) :)

Not feeling so sluggish all the time :D xox

Not sure this is actually a victory but I just brushed some biscuit crumbs off my jumper (shame! I know!) and OH MY GOD! Where have my boobs gone?! My chest's all bony!

I'm now in size 8 skinny jeans!!! My calfs are ONLY just allowing it though! Lol

Back