Non-Scale Victories

Lol,sometimes its hard if I finish my shift and I feel really hungry,but I've always said from the start I can never have the meal,ever,would be bad habit forming x

Lol,sometimes its hard if I finish my shift and I feel really hungry,but I've always said from the start I can never have the meal,ever,would be bad habit forming x

That is amazing! Way more willpower than me!

So a couple of days ago it was my 4th year anniversary with my OH, and out of interest I decided to try on my 'first date jeans', they are a skinny size 12 and they fit perfectly!
I've had them in my uni wardrobe for the best part of 3 years and they've never fit, really glad I held on to them now! My size 14s are going in the bin when they no longer stay up!

It really did :) I had a STS week as well so it definitely gave me some motivation!

gracemiren said:
That is amazing! Way more willpower than me!

So a couple of days ago it was my 4th year anniversary with my OH, and out of interest I decided to try on my 'first date jeans', they are a skinny size 12 and they fit perfectly!
I've had them in my uni wardrobe for the best part of 3 years and they've never fit, really glad I held on to them now! My size 14s are going in the bin when they no longer stay up!

Aww that's amazing! Like it when you get into clothes you don't expect to.
Today I can see a faint outline of my collar bones :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Aww that's amazing! Like it when you get into clothes you don't expect to.
Today I can see a faint outline of my collar bones :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Yeah it's definitely a nice feeling :)

Ooh exciting, I've never had good collarbones :rolleyes:

i fitted into a pair of trousers i couldn't do up before!

i probs have 15+ pairs of skirts/jeans/trousers under my bed i wanna fit into (lots have tags on.oopps).. guna get to 12 stone and see what i can get into and get them out to wear!

I have a chin ..... who would've known!!! :D

Bought a dress online from Dorothy Perkins and they only had an 8 left, bought in anyway in the hope that I could take it into some local stores and see if they had it in a 12 or could check other stores for me (the website stock checker wasn't working). Anyway it arrived & looked tiny but I thought i'd try it anyway to see how far off it was...& it fits!!!! I've not felt this good in anything for ages!! Yay! :)

indiebabe said:
Bought a dress online from Dorothy Perkins and they only had an 8 left, bought in anyway in the hope that I could take it into some local stores and see if they had it in a 12 or could check other stores for me (the website stock checker wasn't working). Anyway it arrived & looked tiny but I thought i'd try it anyway to see how far off it was...& it fits!!!! I've not felt this good in anything for ages!! Yay! :)

Wow,.size 8. That's amazing. Xx

wow that's incredible! that must have felt amazing!

This is a bit of a silly one really, but I realised today that when I drop something on the floor now, I just bend down and pick it up! Before losing this 22 lbs it was hard work to pick anything up and involved a very carefully executed manoeuvre - especially if there was anyone else around!

This is a bit of a silly one really, but I realised today that when I drop something on the floor now, I just bend down and pick it up! Before losing this 22 lbs it was hard work to pick anything up and involved a very carefully executed manoeuvre - especially if there was anyone else around!

well done, not silly at all x :D

I had to go to primark on payday because all my size 12's r hangin off me. Size 10 now even got a couple skimpy dresses!

Another thing iv noticed is how much my other half is liking my weight loss.. he's full of compliments and he's all over me! Can't complain :):)

I went out yesterday and did a fair bit of walking. I was wearing my favourite jeans, and I had to hold them up while walking as they kept falling down! Gutted that I can no longer wear my favourite jeans, but happy too!

leanne641 said:
I had to go to primark on payday because all my size 12's r hangin off me. Size 10 now even got a couple skimpy dresses!

Another thing iv noticed is how much my other half is liking my weight loss.. he's full of compliments and he's all over me! Can't complain :):)

Thats absolutly brill!! Well done x

knittyflitty said:
I went out yesterday and did a fair bit of walking. I was wearing my favourite jeans, and I had to hold them up while walking as they kept falling down! Gutted that I can no longer wear my favourite jeans, but happy too!

Thats great hun x

I saw a friend last night who I haven't seen since before Xmas (I've lost 18.5lbs since) and he said 'you look really well, in fact you look fit' lol. Wasn't sure what to say to that haha

Well done on all your scale and non scale victories!!

Back