Non-Scale Victories

The guy who sits beside me in work turned round the other day and said..."your lossing the beef rightly" lol it was meant as a compliment!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

Well done everyone :):) i had to give away 16 pairs of 3/4 lengths and 12 pairs of jeans size 24 cos im now an 18 :):):). I have no clothes but delighted x x

Well done! You might be cold and naked but well worth it eh? :) x

Ha ha love it. Oh and well worth it. Here s to being cold and naked and another size down :):)

honeybee38 said:
Well done! You might be cold and naked but well worth it eh? :) x

Haha brilliant!!

I couldn't find this thread the yesterday so I started another one :)o) but I will share here too :)

On Friday I discovered that of the 7 pairs of trousers I have which didn't fit me in January I can now comfortably fit into all but 2 pairs! :D

Today I tried on my shorts from last summer (size 14) they looked really silly way too big, asked my daughter if she she had anything I could borrow till I got to the shops, well she gave me a pair of size 10 button up denim shorts that fit me comfortably, wow never actually thought I'd see the day when I was a size 10, think the last time I wore size 10 was 20 yrs ago as a teen...

Omg I'm a size 10, soz keep saying it as it sounds weird, but defiantly my biggest & proudest achievement so far on ww :-D anyway gonna drag my size 10 self off to bed now lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's brilliant Michelle!

Amigurumi said:
My size 14s fell off when I stood up this week! Pretty embarrassing but Ive now got a pair of size 12' s in the same style of jeans I was busting out of a size 16 in when I started!!

Well done, It did make me lol xxx

That is great Michelle and Amigurumi :D

I had a pair of purple shorts in a size 18 that I loved wearing last year. Found another pair in a sale in a size 16 and they fit perfectly :) So a victory and a bargain!

I haven't ate a single piece of chocolate for 6 weeks. Which is the longest since I was bottle fed! I'm rather proud of my self lol. Plus all my work trousers now fit me again so it's like a new work wardrobe and I can wear all my lovely blouses instead of the same old tights and dresses :D

louise88 said:
I haven't ate a single piece of chocolate for 6 weeks. Which is the longest since I was bottle fed! I'm rather proud of my self lol. Plus all my work trousers now fit me again so it's like a new work wardrobe and I can wear all my lovely blouses instead of the same old tights and dresses :D

That's brilliant, well done & enjoy ur new wardrobe x

leanne641 said:
I had to go to primark on payday because all my size 12's r hangin off me. Size 10 now even got a couple skimpy dresses!

Another thing iv noticed is how much my other half is liking my weight loss.. he's full of compliments and he's all over me! Can't complain :):)

Well done and great motivation for others,myself included!!

I have measured myself twice once at the start and now six weeks in. I have lost four inches off my bum and two off my tum! Happy isn't even the word.

A friend I havnt seen in months asked me if id lost weight :)

Chelley said:
Previously i lost(week 4)

Waist 2 inch off
Hips 2 inches off
Thighs 1 inch off
Arms STS

I've just took my measurements again week 8 and have lost
Waist 1 inch off
Hips 1 Inch off
Thighs 1/2 inch off
Arms STS

:) fitted in a size smaller jeans :D yay!

Week 13
Waist 1 inch off
Hips 1 inch off
Thighs 1/2 inch off
Arms 1/2 inch off

:D

Back