Non-Scale Victories

Well done everyone ...
A friend yesterday that I haven't seen for a few weeks said that I looked slimmer and she was admiring my arms lol as my collar bone looked slimmer lol ... She is abit simple tho :) x

CLH_X3 said:
Well done everyone ...
A friend yesterday that I haven't seen for a few weeks said that I looked slimmer and she was admiring my arms lol as my collar bone looked slimmer lol ... She is abit simple tho :) x

That's ace!! My friends don't say anything :( x

CLH_X3 said:
Well done everyone ...

Lol at she is abit simple tho!

This isn't something new but it just struck me the other week.

I was at my Aqua Fit class and we needed to put our hands on our hips. So I did and I felt my pelvis, I mean really felt it. It just struck me that I couldn't remember feeling it that easily before.

Here's to more NSV's for all of us.

Got called a skinny minny on fb by a friend have NEVER been called that b4 :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Got called a skinny minny on fb by a friend have NEVER been called that b4 :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well you are nw michelle so get used to it :):) i have exactly the same as you to lose and when i see you have done it it spurs me on. Well done you x x x

was giving a kiss and cuddle to the old man yesterday before he went to bed as he works nights , he said i was feeling much better to hold and if we carried on kissing , sleep would be the last thing on his mind !!!!!:D

was giving a kiss and cuddle to the old man yesterday before he went to bed as he works nights , he said i was feeling much better to hold and if we carried on kissing , sleep would be the last thing on his mind !!!!!:D

Oooohh wink wink. Think of all the extra exercise lol

janiebaby said:

Aww that's sweet ;0)

Saw some family I haven't seen since Christmas and they've all commented on my weight loss... BUT I'm actually pretty much the same weight I was at Christmas when I saw them last as I've been up and down slightly (we're talking within 4lbs, not noticeable!)- I guess I've just "adjusted" to being this weight now?

Oh well, it was nice to get the compliments!

Got complimented by my mother-in-law on Sunday and told I was doing really well by the doctor and consultant I saw yesterday :)

Saw some family I haven't seen since Christmas and they've all commented on my weight loss... BUT I'm actually pretty much the same weight I was at Christmas when I saw them last as I've been up and down slightly (we're talking within 4lbs, not noticeable!)- I guess I've just "adjusted" to being this weight now?

Oh well, it was nice to get the compliments!

Funny you say that i was at my doc xmas week and she never said nything about my weight , then i was back 3 wks later only 4 lb lighter and she asked had i lost a lot of weight . So you obviously looked thinner well done to you x x

I saw my doc in Feb for my pill and he weighed me then was like oh wow uve lost 8kg by urself since we weighed u last, he was proper surprised, so I can't wait till I go back after 6months to get more of my pill and he has to weigh me again!!

My fiance was actually able to lift me today without any bother. In the 6 and a half years we've been together he couldnt do that!! Not that I like been lifted but still felt good lol.

louise88 said:
My fiance was actually able to lift me today without any bother. In the 6 and a half years we've been together he couldnt do that!! Not that I like been lifted but still felt good lol.

Aww sounds sweet :0)

I went into a shop yesterday in a foreign country and wasn't sure of the sizes so I asked the assistant roughly what I'd be and she said she would find me a small to medium size! I wouldn't have been an extra large before I think !

Back