Non-Scale Victories

Well done everyone :):)

Well done everyone :D I can now do my calf length boots up again and my size 20 trousers are all feeling a bit baggy :D

2nd for the day :D My wedding dress fits me again!!!!!! I thought I was smaller than this on my wedding day but it fits!!! I'm so happy!! Over 5 years since I last had that dress on :p

I also rediscovered my bridesmaids dress from my mum's wedding (8 years ago) so that is my next piece of clothing to fit into :)

jensonbuttongirl said:
2nd for the day :D My wedding dress fits me again!!!!!! I thought I was smaller than this on my wedding day but it fits!!! I'm so happy!! Over 5 years since I last had that dress on :p

I also rediscovered my bridesmaids dress from my mum's wedding (8 years ago) so that is my next piece of clothing to fit into :)

Aw that's sweet and good you have a new incentive :0)

I've got a bit of an odd one, but I've just started cycling again - losing weight has given me confidence to get back on it again, anyway, my Mum told me the highlight of her birthday was seeing me turn up on my bike for her birthday tea.. for me that's an nsv lol

brizzlepixie said:
I've got a bit of an odd one, but I've just started cycling again - losing weight has given me confidence to get back on it again, anyway, my Mum told me the highlight of her birthday was seeing me turn up on my bike for her birthday tea.. for me that's an nsv lol

Aw that's a great nsv :0)

Managed to get into size 18 jeans size 22 jeans are so baggy now :) :)

Well done everyone :D

Back