Non-Scale Victories

Well my Father in law arrived at the weekend for the first visit in nearly a year. Got out the car and said "Bl00dy hell" when he saw me. That was it - nothing else. I'm taking it as a positive! :rolleyes:

Lol,I went to visit in laws for the first time in 4 months and when we got home my mother in law rang my husband to ask if I was ok,because I'd lost a lot of weight! :)

Family, eh! You gotta love em! (Sort of ...)

Went through all my clothes with my mum yesterday and tried most of them on...3 black sacks of ones which were too big or I don't wear went to the charity shop this morning :D Also found loads which haven't fitted me since I was 16/17 which fit now :)

jensonbuttongirl said:
Went through all my clothes with my mum yesterday and tried most of them on...3 black sacks of ones which were too big or I don't wear went to the charity shop this morning :D Also found loads which haven't fitted me since I was 16/17 which fit now :)

That's fab!! Well done you :)

Went shopping yesterday to h&m and bought a size 14 top,size 12 (was a bit elasticated:p) and a size 16 deninm mini in pennys fit like a glove! Also my bf's mam hadnt seen me in ages and commented on how great my legs looked and called me a sexy little *****...woohoo:)

I managed to button up a beautiful size 10 coat I had been given a present of. Granted breathing was uncomfortable but it fit. :bliss:

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins

yay well done all :)

my friend askd if i lost weight today :)
even thou i had my belly out cus it was killing me and cudnt suck in... tink i have a cyst again.. similar to last years pain :(

blonde_sue said:
yay well done all :)

my friend askd if i lost weight today :)
even thou i had my belly out cus it was killing me and cudnt suck in... tink i have a cyst again.. similar to last years pain :(

Sorry to hear that,hope you get it sorted soon if it is anything.Take care :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Sorry to hear that,hope you get it sorted soon if it is anything.Take care :0)

Thanks hun :). Going docs after work today x x

jensonbuttongirl said:

Well done that is fantastic x

tweeandbiscuits said:
First time in about 4 years I've bought a belt that fits :D

Which reminds me I've gone down another notch on my belt... Woop! Yay for us x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I've been on 2 jogs today and ran 4miles in total and burnt 444 calories! I don't ever normally jog so I'm proud of myself!! Using Couch to 5k! x

Back