Non-Scale Victories

azwethinkweiz said:
Wooooo! That's awesome, almost a perfect fit, how exciting :) xXx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

By the way I was reading your diary this morning when I was being nosey as set up mine! :)

Minnie2be said:
You wouldn't say that if you'd seen me in it - haha! Think it'll fit in about 10pounds or so - it still has the tag in! It's such a pretty dress and was saving it for end of my honeymoon when I had a tan (in my dreams) and by the time I came to wear it I couldnt fasten it - haha! ;-)

Course I would hon... don't you be beating yourself up like that. I'm still a size 12. Think I'd have to lose a stone to get to 10!!
It'll feel so amazing when you get that zipper up :D xx

My diary... I'm such a whinger aren't I ;) I'll go subscribe to yours :) xx

Cat Lover Sue said:
Got into a pair of Next size 14 jeans. I got these last October from a local charity shop for £3. Never been worn - still had their tags on. When I got them I could get them half-way up my thighs. I have been trying them on from time and time, and last night not only did I get them on and fasten them up - but I could breath and wear them comfortably! Whoop whoop! :D

Fantastic well done x x

Thanks Goose. I'm really chuffed. :)

Cat Lover Sue said:
Thanks Goose. I'm really chuffed. :)

That is awesome Sue, you must feel amazing in them now :D xx

That is awesome Sue, you must feel amazing in them now :D xx

Thanks very much. Yes I'm well chuffed. I'm loving seeing my wardrobe slowly change and smaller sized clothes means I can get more in it! :D

Cat Lover Sue said:
Thanks very much. Yes I'm well chuffed. I'm loving seeing my wardrobe slowly change and smaller sized clothes means I can get more in it! :D

Hahaha! That is so true. I need to clear out my wardrobe. There's clothes too big in there (I'll keep one pair of "big" jeans to remember how far I've come though).

I had a pair of black awear size 12 jeans I got a couple months ago. They were a little tight on the waist at the time but were on sale so I got them. They are now fitting perfectly and the waist is actually a bit roomy :) woooop, go us!

Excellent daisy, that same sort of thing happened me yesterday actually. My 16yr old brother who's only 7st lifted me right up and said "I wasn't able to lift you before!"
Yay, go us!

azwethinkweiz said:
Excellent daisy, that same sort of thing happened me yesterday actually. My 16yr old brother who's only 7st lifted me right up and said "I wasn't able to lift you before!"
Yay, go us!

Yay!! It's the little comments that often count :0)

I have to leave my wedding, engagement and eternity rings in to get resized. They are sliding down my finger now :):)

I have to leave my wedding, engagement and eternity rings in to get resized. They are sliding down my finger now :):)

Thats great :D I'm starting to get a bit worried about mine. Had to start wearing my engagement ring again to stop the wedding ring falling off and now that is getting a bit big too!

I've acquired more size 16 clothes now and more pairs of trousers which can pull down without being undone :D

Hahaha! That is so true. I need to clear out my wardrobe. There's clothes too big in there (I'll keep one pair of "big" jeans to remember how far I've come though).

I had a pair of black awear size 12 jeans I got a couple months ago. They were a little tight on the waist at the time but were on sale so I got them. They are now fitting perfectly and the waist is actually a bit roomy :) woooop, go us!

Thats brill news!! Doesn't it feel great when that happens :) :)

I have 1 that was a big fat one haha!!
When I started WW my brother was like oh why are you wasting your money, i know someone who went on it and didnt lose anything etc etc, saw me a few months later and said omg where have you gone?!
Result I think :)

Back