Non-Scale Victories

jensonbuttongirl said:
Thats great :D I'm starting to get a bit worried about mine. Had to start wearing my engagement ring again to stop the wedding ring falling off and now that is getting a bit big too!

I've acquired more size 16 clothes now and more pairs of trousers which can pull down without being undone :D

Well done on the clothes,sounds like you might need your rings resized aswell ;0)

gemelli said:
I have 1 that was a big fat one haha!!
When I started WW my brother was like oh why are you wasting your money, i know someone who went on it and didnt lose anything etc etc, saw me a few months later and said omg where have you gone?!
Result I think :)

Haha you sure showed him ;0)

I have 1 that was a big fat one haha!!
When I started WW my brother was like oh why are you wasting your money, i know someone who went on it and didnt lose anything etc etc, saw me a few months later and said omg where have you gone?!
Result I think :)

Brothers! Pah what do they know! :)

jensonbuttongirl said:
Thats great :D I'm starting to get a bit worried about mine. Had to start wearing my engagement ring again to stop the wedding ring falling off and now that is getting a bit big too!

I've acquired more size 16 clothes now and more pairs of trousers which can pull down without being undone :D

I know ive been holding off as long as i could but id die if i lost them so its time to get them done. Well done on the size 16, ive just gotten to a 16 too. It feels mad cos ive been a 24 and still dont believe when i look at 16 s that it fits me :) . You are doing great x x

Goose1 said:
I know ive been holding off as long as i could but id die if i lost them so its time to get them done. Well done on the size 16, ive just gotten to a 16 too. It feels mad cos ive been a 24 and still dont believe when i look at 16 s that it fits me :) . You are doing great x x

Well done on the size 16s aswell :0)

Well done on the size 16s aswell :0)

Ah thanks. Im hoping to get to a 14 before sept for doing bridesmid for my friend. She originally bought me an 18 then changed it for a 16 so fingers crossed i can get to a 14 and will be the same size as the other bridesmaid. I was sick at the thought of being the biggest :(

Goose1 said:
Ah thanks. Im hoping to get to a 14 before sept for doing bridesmid for my friend. She originally bought me an 18 then changed it for a 16 so fingers crossed i can get to a 14 and will be the same size as the other bridesmaid. I was sick at the thought of being the biggest :(

You will so easily be a 14 by then :0)

I'm now in risland size 12 jeans. Not brave enough for skinny jeans yet! I also fit into a size 12 topshop dress the other day :)

My river island size 12 jeans are getting too loose now!! Yay :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

bulldogdaisy said:
Yay! That's great :0)

I might have stretched them out with my big butt hehe... Still! :)

azwethinkweiz said:
I might have stretched them out with my big butt hehe... Still! :)

Haha I'm sure that's not it..not that I'm saying you have a big butt lol

I fit into size 10 river island jeans today. Didn't buy them cuz I didn't have the cash but still... Made me feel pretty good! :)

azwethinkweiz said:
I fit into size 10 river island jeans today. Didn't buy them cuz I didn't have the cash but still... Made me feel pretty good! :)

Wooo...well done Sarah!! Thats brilliant!! :)

I wore a size 12 jacket when I went out tonight that I've recently had to 'wear open' because it just didn't fit but today there was more than enough room to fasten it - in fact it was a little big fastened! :)

Just read this through, so motivated to get back into my skinny clothes... Was a size 8-10 now am size 14. There's a couple of 12 dresses and a 10 pair of skinny jeans I'm desperate to wear again!!

But on the plus side my work skirt which normally fits me high waisted is slowly being worn lower on my waist. Used to sit on my hips so aiming for that again :)

Back