Non-Scale Victories

Well done everyone x x

Was just readin posts bout engagment/wedding rings. I just got engaged a month ago :) and had ring made bigger twice but still a little tight.

So im aiming to lose n get it perfect! Lol

Speaking of weddings... I'm bridesmaid for my sister on friday and my dress is currently being resized because it's too big. :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Speaking of weddings... I'm bridesmaid for my sister on friday and my dress is currently being resized because it's too big. :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well done,hope the wedding goes well :0) though I'm sure it will!

blonde_sue said:
Was just readin posts bout engagment/wedding rings. I just got engaged a month ago :) and had ring made bigger twice but still a little tight.

So im aiming to lose n get it perfect! Lol

You can do it :0)

Got my resized bridesmaids dress back yesterday. She said she did all she could with it (nipping it in at the waist and hips) but the top part is still too big for me and it's kinda "built" out of bone and padding so there's not much can be done with that part. I'm happy enough, it doesn't look quite as ridiculously big as it did last week :)

Oh and measured my waist today - 31". Happy with that as when the dress was sent for, my waist was 32.5" :)

Tried all my holiday clothes on today & they FIT!! really pleased me today :D x

Lushlash said:
Tried all my holiday clothes on today & they FIT!! really pleased me today :D x

Wow well done :)

Week 16 so done my measurements,2 inch on waist but am putting that down to my totm! Sts on my legs but half a inch off my hips and 1 inch off my arms :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Nothing too major but belt for my jeans is now on the third notch instead of the second one ;0)

That's great! good for you :) xx

The zip doing up(tightly but up!!!) on one of my old dresses. Helped me feel better as sts this week :D

Attachments

• image-3401630821.jpg
    image-3401630821.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 73
erin87 said:
The zip doing up(tightly but up!!!) on one of my old dresses. Helped me feel better as sts this week :D

Looks pretty,I have that iPod cover but mine is black lol.Glad the dress made you feel better :0)

Back