Non-Scale Victories

I'm back up to the notch on my belt that I used around 4 years ago (yes I have a belt I wear from over 4 years ago - it's a black leather square metal stud belt, my rock chick exterior doesn't want to go away with age!!)

azwethinkweiz said:
I'm back up to the notch on my belt that I used around 4 years ago (yes I have a belt I wear from over 4 years ago - it's a black leather square metal stud belt, my rock chick exterior doesn't want to go away with age!!)

My belt is probably that old as well ;0) I like the sound of yours! Well done on being back up to the notch on your belt from 4 years ago :0)

8 miles of jogging on Monday. Never thought I'd be able to do that!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

bulldogdaisy said:
Wow well done,that's brilliant :0)

Ta hon... I did have to drag myself round that last mile but I made it hahaha! X

dreamings said:
Wow well done that's brilliant!

Thanks very much, I was happy to finish it! Aiming for 10miles... Eek!

azwethinkweiz said:
8 miles of jogging on Monday. Never thought I'd be able to do that!

That is brill so impressed I'm jogging too but can't get passed 2 miles hit a wall n have to stop what's the secret???

lynns3cookies said:
That is brill so impressed I'm jogging too but can't get passed 2 miles hit a wall n have to stop what's the secret???

Ah thanks very much!!
The secret is... Sloooooww down. And I mean reeeally slow down lol. Have you tried c25k or anything like that or are ya doing your own thing? X

azwethinkweiz said:
Ah thanks very much!!
The secret is... Sloooooww down. And I mean reeeally slow down lol. Have you tried c25k or anything like that or are ya doing your own thing? X

Mm I'm doing my own think did manage a walk/run ten 10k earlier this yr probably need to go back to putting in some walking time :)

Yeah I had to walk jog walk jog until I got up to 4mile or so and then I just upped the mileage bit by bit by bit. Slow and steady hehe. You'll get there, keep up the good work with it :)

..I can now fit into my black trousers and my brown ones which are both size 12...not enough to wear them out but hopefully with some more weight loss and toning they will fit comfortably soon :0)

My mom told me last week she could see in my face my weight loss. Was happy with that because I hate my face when I've put on weight!

Also this week I've discovered the timer on my stairmaster battery had started to die and the last three weeks I've probably been doing an hour plus on it without realising. i tend to put on my head phones and go so that's a lot of exercise 've done without realising!!!

Remember I said 8 miles earlier in the week? My new record is 10 miles!! I have very tired legs... ;)

Back