ProPoints Noodlepie loosing the weight and finding myself diary

Hi everyone, I took the plunge and joined online last night!
Starting weight 20st7lbs eugh :-(
anyway moving on! I'm 29years old, mum to 2 girls and 2boys. I'm also a full time under graduate in criminology and sociology, I volunteer at probation and I've just got engaged.

Today has gone really well;

Breakfast: porridge with skim milk 5p

lunch: chicken and cheese salad, bread roll 14p

dinner: chicken thigh, salad, sweet potato wedges 14p

extras: juice mango and orange 2p
Co-op crispy bites 4p
Milk 2p

so 41/45 today and I'm stuffed!

I also skipped 100 jumps and 30mins walking which got me 6 activity points, but I'm not eating them incase I've made any portion size mistakes.

Anyway thanks for reading and hopefully there will be less of me next week!

Nic xx

Hi and welcome :) I look forward to reading your diary.

I am a criminology with social psychology undergraduate :) well, I start in October and I'm so excited.

Ok tried a new recipe today (well new to me!)

Egg & cheese mini muffins

5eggs 10p
100ml semi skim milk 2p
50g cheddar cheese 5p
Mini cupcake silicone tray

Mix eggs and milk with fork and separate into individual cupcake sections, sprinkle with cheese. Pop in oven gas 180 and leave until browned and risen. Mine made 18 individual at 1p each and they are yum, so I had 3 with half a tin of beans for brekki all for 5pp. The rest are in the fridge tubed up for brekki later in the week.

Nic x

Lunch has been 40g turkey with cheese and egg salad with a bit of coleslaw and dressing coming in at 9pp. I've taken 2pp in milk for my coffee too so now on 16/45.

Uh oh had two kit Kate's today, then brought some cake by my chap.. But I have pointed it all so I'm down 17pp now and have 12 left for tea. But I think I'm just going to have a baked spud and salad for tea so should be all good!

Ended up having a simple salad last night so still under points, can't believe how easy this is and how good it feels! Had the same brekki as yesterday today so on for a good day :)

Yesterday,
I had 2 Jaffa cake bars and a small kitkat, baked spud and cheese and in the eve a chicken shish kebab and some jelly sweets. Bit of a naughty day but just used my weeklies so total for the day was 53p now got 41 weeklies remaining.

Breakfast today has been rice crispies and milk with a coffee 5p
Need to go shopping today!

X

Back