normal??

franbella21

minimims stalker
im in ketosis according to the sticks lol but im still starving hungry!!:mad: is this normal?? ive been reading that ketosis is supposed to take away the hunger pangs? dont think ive got bad breath but have loads of energy:) x

Hungry all the time hun!! it even wakes me at night!! and i know i'm in ketosis, it blunts the pangs but they don't disappear, at least not for me... and it's even worse when i exercise

I feel hungry all the time too at the monent, food is always stuck in my head.... dont get pangs tho so i think its all in my head... very hard to tell whats real and not real at the moment LOL <3 xxxx

I use to think I was hungry and in ketosis, I then realised it was all in my head! I just wanted to eat...I need to learn the difference between want and need! x

hiya

i'm usually hungry for around 2 weeks. however, it has a pattern to it. it's usually when it's time for water or my shake. it's true and honest hunger as my tummy rumbles. it does go though.

I dont usually find the hunger really disappeared for me until late into week 1, I know that the average is 3 days.

I was in ketosis, though from late day 2, it just the way that I roll I suppose!

Hang in there.

Try a black coffee if you can, a hot drink rather than cold seems to take the edge off.

Back