North Easties

Last week 0.5 on this week I have WI tomorrow gulp - not looking good and its down to sheer greed. SW xmas party on Friday where I drank my weight in voddy and shots I think, I was still drunk when i got up at 11 15 next day lol. Then went out again into Sunderland on Sat night and drank more, so had the munchies on Sunday. So a STS would be marvellous but i wont hold me breath

How ya doin gillypops - I lost the 0.5 i put on last week phew lol. This week is the same I had my works party on Friday and then I was out for an Indians last night the scales are showing +1 arghhhh

How ya doin gillypops - I lost the 0.5 i put on last week phew lol. This week is the same I had my works party on Friday and then I was out for an Indians last night the scales are showing +1 arghhhh

Back away from the scales woman lol!! It's nice to be a social butterfly occasionally! I am good lost 7.5 this week 8 st award but WI Sunday this week so trying to be good .... Trying being the word :S

I missed WI last week for various reasons and have eaten bad this week. So anyhow I manned up and went tonight and have put 2.5lbs on which believe me I'm relieved about.

happy christmas everyone.

I put 2.5 on last week Sam but as long as we know how/why I think it makes it easier to take the gain. It will come off good luck for your next WI

Happy new year to all us north easties!

Here's hoping 2013 gives us what we want

Happy New Year everyone - Hoping 2013 will be a good one for you all - onwards and downwards with those numbers to our targets xx

hey everyone.. happy new year.. so glad so see this group is still up and running!!! i havnt been on here in ages but new year so tryng again lol hope everyone is well x

Bit late...happy new year peeps! xx

Back