Norwaygirls weight loss diary!

Well done sweetie, glad your doing well and have had a great loss.xx

DAY 6

I'm feeling really good today, and FINALLY my trips to the toilet has slowed down a bit! Yeah!! :D I still drink around 3-4 litres water a day.

Thanks for all the nice comments! It's so many wonderful persons in this forum!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

am glad you are feeling better today hon. my tummy is rumbling today and i'm feeling really hungry. going to drink some more water. maybe that will help...

abz xx

DAY 7

A really busy day! I have been babysitting my niese and we've had a lot of fun!! I also went for a walk today for about 30 mins and I went cycling in the forest for 45 mins. No I'm enjoying my last day home alone before my boyfriend and dog is comming home tomorrow ;) I'm playing the guitar and singing :D Later I will watch a romantic comedy movie and enjoy a cup of tea ;)

I'm feeling great!! No hunger and lots of energy!! :D

DAY 8

I'm feeling great today as well! Loads of energy! I started the day with 45 mins of yoga! Lovely! After breakfast I went for a 30 mins walk in the forest.

I really can't wait for my weigh in now! I am seeing my CDC on wednesday!

ooh, good luck :)

i wish i had loads of energy, ha. i can't wait to get some!! sick of feeling all bleh.

you are doing so well hon :)

abz xx

DAY 11

I'm still feeling great, and I get closer and closer to my goalweight each day. Now I also eat 100g proteins each day, because I need more energy to bo able to work out and such.

you are doing really well hon. and have a bmi under 25 now in any case so should be adding food. well done :D

abz xx

Back