Not a single excuse this time!

sry its cos of TOTM, forgot that i had mentioned it in another thread, but not here. so i'm usally fine when during the day during these few days, however when i first get in bed i get bad cramps, and i cant work out why its when i lay down... just thought it was strange and would share it with u! lol

Hope you feel better soon pree! I might go to the docs today, got awful pain round my ears/back of throat/headache and really sore and tense neck and shoulders. Hubby thinks its just a head cold thing but I just don't have the energy for the little one, and its really horrible trying to deal with them when your sick. I might get some ww soups later and hope my whole weekend isn't ruined ! :(

darn snow outside is making me sit of sofa with a blanket watch the McKenna i recored last week lol. not good not good at all for my activity level

As long as your not scoffing under the sofa pree lol.. I know what you mean though. I've been in all day and feeling restless now, don't know what to do with myself. I should be working on my writing assignments but I really can't be bothered to do that on a saturday night!!!!!!

i have done 3314 steps so far today! shesh very differnet from yesterdays 9000 at the same time. jezzzzz. oh well i have eaten less to, yeah shocking for a weekend hehe

Tried a muller rice today, blueberry low fat version which I really liked (never really tried them before!) Then looked at tub and saw it was nearly 200 cals.. blimey.. lol!!

Just had some silly patronising girl from here as 'buddy' on my MSN telling me that I should be on a proper DIET like cambridge, and why the hell am I not eating shakes and trying to get thin in Zero time! Sorry but it hacks me off that people can be so ignorant. I have nothing against the CD diet or the BB, FF whatever diet anyone wants to do but I firmly believe that my own weight loss will be successful slowly and steady and without starvation! After having had a difficult couple of years and a baby the last thing I want to do is ill treat my body and we all know its not just a body thing its a mind thing too. So WHAT if I have a lot of weight to lose????I know that by the summer I will be a few dress sizes down and thats good enough for me! How many times has it been proven that the quicker you lose weight the quicker it goes back on, just ask any decent nutritionist or doctor! This is re-training and eating for life not just for 5 months of starvation!

Sorrygirls not ranting at you but so hacked off with ignorant people who think their diet is the only diet!! :banghead:

OMG - how rude is that?? Is it someone you have been chatting to for a while? How you lose weight is your business and nobody elses. We all know what we will fail at, and what works best for us. Personally, I can't starve myself or eat stupid meal replacements, or pay out money for nothing (i.e getting specially prepared meals by 'chefs' - what a total con, lol).

I hope you gave it to her good and proper :rant2:

CP, you know the cal counting is working for you and thats all that matters.

Hope you are feeling much better today.

Love

I feel better than ever barb! thanks for asking. Yes it works for me, of course I still crave things who doesnt on any diet. But I think when we get to a certain 'age' we start to realise that punishing our bodies with certain fads and 'diets' doesn't really work in the run. I used to do that sort of thing when I was really young. Do anything to lose weight, starve constantly and then go mad on a binge and get depressed. Don;t know how much money I spent on slimfast only to put it all back on a few years later!

I'm off for a lovelywalk with my friend in a bit and the babies in the pram. Nice power walk in the sun is really appealing to me :D

Hope your day is going great! xx

Just had some silly patronising girl from here as 'buddy' on my MSN telling me that I should be on a proper DIET like cambridge, and why the hell am I not eating shakes and trying to get thin in Zero time! Sorry but it hacks me off that people can be so ignorant. I have nothing against the CD diet or the BB, FF whatever diet anyone wants to do but I firmly believe that my own weight loss will be successful slowly and steady and without starvation! After having had a difficult couple of years and a baby the last thing I want to do is ill treat my body and we all know its not just a body thing its a mind thing too. So WHAT if I have a lot of weight to lose????I know that by the summer I will be a few dress sizes down and thats good enough for me! How many times has it been proven that the quicker you lose weight the quicker it goes back on, just ask any decent nutritionist or doctor! This is re-training and eating for life not just for 5 months of starvation!

Sorrygirls not ranting at you but so hacked off with ignorant people who think their diet is the only diet!! :banghead:

added to that not everyone (like me) can budget for special meal replacements. I have to economise on food which means calorie counting is the most realistic option for me.
The prices of some of those meal replacement plans is crazy. For people will low incomes or children to think about its just not realistic. -__-

I just saw an advert on TV for 'celebritychef' or something, have you guys seen it? 7 x breakfast, lunch and dinner meals + desserts delivered to your door every week. Why bother having a kitchen at all? It's bizarre! Blatant money making fad if ever I saw one lol. I wonder if the oranges come already peeled for you too?? Cooking food actually burns cals lol

I know its ridiculous, basically its just calorie counting at a rip off price. Who can say that their soups and meals are any better than ones we make ourselves? stupid! All you need is to measure out your food and know what calories are in the food you are using. It doesn't take a genius to work it out -_-

and these ready made meals cost like 40-60quid a week !

I allow myself any food providing i don't eat over 1200 calories. i like sugar in my tea/coffee so i allow myself two drinks of that a day but take the calories in the sugar into account. so often people don't think to look at what they are drinking.

Same here! Haven't been on for a while ladies sorry, but have been keeping up with the calorie counting (and going to the gym now I'm back at Uni :) ) so all is gooood. Apart from last night, when I was definitely not going to drink when I went to the pub but then my friend told me she was getting married and one lead to another... and then to chips...

What do you think about alcohol? Unnecessary calories? xxxxxxxx

Heygirls how is everyone doing?

I just bought some of these 'new' Ryvita Limbo Backed snack and theylooked quite appetising. Opened packet to find that they looked like something you find at the bottom of your compost heap after five years. Had almost put me off eating them (well it would if i wasnt so darn hungry :p). Anyone had them? Taste wise, bit weird but ok if your desperate lol I rate 2/5

Back