Not a weigher-Anyone else out there not an avid scale stepper?

hey i am not really a big scale person. I think that workds for me when i have lostr in the past...getting on the scales at the begining is just all to sad a reality for me...it just makes me moe aware of where i am and how far i have to go... i tend to be a clothes tryer oner. so i am like okay i cant fit into that..sigh sigh depressed than i try again and one day i can...happy happy joy joy!!!! i have a pair of cut off jeans that when i can fit those on and button them up i know i am the right size. so that is what works for me or rather has kinda worked. It doesnt work in the long term though because i just keep to tthe same sysytem and increase my size until i am 3 or 4 stone overweight again. now if i was a regular scale sufer that wouldnt happen. not sure which way to go i might combine the two systems...no scales when i am losing and scales once i get there.

Once you outgrow your clothes get them in a bag and off to the charity shop! Havin bigger clothes in the house is a bad idea. lol. Cos you'll always know you have something else to fit in to! If you feel your clothes getting a big tight instead of moving up to the next size, you'll know u need to rein in a bit and exercise and eat a bit more healthily etc xx

I've been sending them to the charity shop or selling them on eBay :)

Gonna have to order a new work uniform soon, the feeling of needing new clothes is awesome. X

My scales won't actually register my weight yet - makes you want to cry doesn't it? So I started TS 10 days ago as a last resort. One of my goals will be to get to a weight the scales can understand lol

Once a month weighing for me! Its fine, it puts the detail out of your head. The daily changes and the body's ups and downs are far too distracting and demotivating for me and for others it seems. I falter so easily and torment myself with apparent failure. I am sure this works, I am losing weight, I know the signs. It can't not work. I will post my results after one month.

Not a weigher either, although sometimes I wish I had a scales because perhaps that would snap me out of my silliness when I on occasion make bad mistakes.

Back