not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well - how was he? ;)

Was he full of fabulousness as expected?
xx

Yay! My maintainer badge works! (Sorry nothing to do with your thread but I don't have one of my own, LOL).

OMG :D :D :D

Attachments

• James Martin 1 032.jpg
    James Martin 1 032.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 53
  • James Martin 1 033.jpg
    James Martin 1 033.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 49
  • James Martin 1 021.jpg
    James Martin 1 021.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 51
OMG who is that gorgeous person? (And the tall bloke with her).

SCREAM fantastic pics Bren. What did he cook for you all? Was he as nice as on t' telly?

He was really funny, sarcastic and gorgeous lol - he cooked pasta (blerggggggggggggggg) duck and lamb chops (yum), haddock with a cheese (welsh rarebit) topping (yum) and a cod and mussel dish to finish - butter and cream aplenty lol - didn't get to taste anything but it smelled gorgeous.

And that was after I had bought some blue cheese (called smelly apeth) off Martin Platt (aka Sean Wilson) offoff Corrie lol

Smelly 'Apeth is a wonderful name for cheese. I don't know anything about Corrie though.

Siiigh I wish James would come to the country show near me, they have a little kitchen thing. I went to the 'Taste of London' festival a few years ago though, and met Jun Tanaka who I also love. Tallest Japanese bloke ever, he towers over me.

Such a shame you didn't get a nibble of his chops. :)

Morning Bren, what a fantastic weekend here, lovely weather :D

morning bren - love the pic on fb :D

The bad news is that overconsumption of alcohol has put my weight back up by 2lbs this week :( dammit - was really good with the food but really bad with the booze. And I am not going to get on anybody elses diaries just yet as my internet at work is at a crawl today :(

ahh loads of water and it will come off!

Have been good with food today, no alcohol either, but could not bring myself to Jillian today, really tired after the weekend. Getting a bit old and feeling every inch of it today.

Aw, poor Bren - have an early night petal. James looks fab with his arm round you though. And the food sounds yum.

I need to go and sort out my lunch and snacks for tomorrow first, but have to get out from under the laptop before that will happen lol, how are you doing - still running silly distances? :D

Oh, and for the record - I SO would :D

:giggle: So your man crush is all you hoped he'd be an more, then? ;)

xx

PMSL Bren! :)

I'm doing well - up to 10 miles on my long runs now, and loving it. It's the only thing standing between me and huge gains - I'm eating like a hoss these days! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back