not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a great Christmas B.xx

I LOVE parsnips, coming to your house next Christmas :D

Have a great night at the gig, and much love and big hugs for a Merry Christmas for you both (plus the dog and the fish :))

Bloody hell Bren! How stressful is that going on!!? I think you should double the dose of Baileys - for medication purposes of course!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas ... Wishing you lots of love and hugs :) xxx

Dearest Bren... Hope it's going ok... Love and hugs :) xx

Happy Boxing Day all - things are still as they were, MiL stayed with us overnight, we have had a nice couple of days, good gig on Christmas Eve and hoping for another good one tonight. Am feeling a bit nasal so I think the crimbo germs may have caught up with me, will try and sweat it out on the dancefloor tonight. Hope you are all having a nice chilled and happy time xxx

I have a dilemma, my Crimbo pressie off my boss is the hugest box of Thorntons............................do I give it as a raffle prize at the Cricket Club on New Years Eve? The missus pulled her face a bit at that one but I know if I open them they will get troughed until they are gone, and it will be me doing most of the troughing.............

Yep! Agree with Lisa! Good plan Lisa! :) xx

Morning lovely Bren... Hope you're having a good week! :) xx

Oh you know me Susie, I don't give in to the little blighters!!! And the whisky is ALWAYS handy ;) although today so far I have had a morgans spiced and coke zero, a couple of port with some nice cheese and now on the Eristoff Gold...................oops :) can't decide if we are going out tonight or not but I am certainly going out tomorrow - to see the Dirty Donnas (punk influences mainly) not sure if this will work but they have just been in the studio to record their new track

The Dirty Donnas's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Hey Bren... They're quite good! Isn't Sound Hound fab!

Hope you feel better soon!

Take care and big hugs :) xx

They played it live tonight and it was ace, and amazing how many folks sang along, so very very catchy - and available on itunes next month I believe lol.
Drove as the weather was so bad, got told that I was a lightweight for not getting the bus, but who was the one who danced to EVERY track? Yup me. 2nd set was more of a problem as I think I had dislocated my toe, all working again but was really hurting at the time. Was a great track to dislocate it to though - for those old enough to remember Tenpole Tudor and Swords of a Thousand Men lol. Oh and.............typed, retyped and deleted several times. sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back