not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Bren, how's the toe now then?

Hope the Bren twinkle toe has recovered! :)

Afternoon all - toe appears to be fine now lol - was a bloody good night though :D

Hope you lot are well, I need to shower and find some motivation for going to Sainsbos or we are going to starve this weekend, never seen the fridge so empty!!!

Afternoon bren, sounds like you had a good night!!
Hope sains was ok not too busy when i was in there apart from the half price aisle were you couldnt move!!

Nope Susie, I like to pick my meat especially, and veg, and always worry that they won't have what I ordered so I would rather actually go and do the shopping. It was not too bad considering and I have spent the afternoon making bolognaise (at the request of the missus) and shepherds pie (cos I really fancy some before the carb cut off time lol). I picked up the veg for new year dinner but forgot the yorkshire puds.............dumbo. I have a huge lump of rump ready to stick in the slow cooker overnight tomorrow so all I have to worry about is doing the veggies on New Years Day.............and yes I do want shop bought yorkies because I can't be doing with all the fat splattered all over the oven lol.

Had a nice glass of sherry while cooking, finishing off a bottle of chile merlot with the missus now and going out later too, wonder if I can actually get drunk at some point lol, think my tolerance levels are definitely on the up!!!

Morning Bren, we keep new years eve simple, Bockwurst, potato salad and green salad. We'll probably be in bed before midnight as well. LOL

Morning Bren... You sound incredibly organised! Hope you have a brill day :) xx

Morning bouncy Bren - sounds like you have kept dancing over the hols;) ouchie for the toe though:eek:
We are having a relatively quiet NY here - will have a a nice dinner and plenty of wine just cant be bothered to stay up:)
Getting itchy feet for dance classes though - may have to wiggle at the wii to make up for the fact i'm planning to have a lazy weekend!
Have a lovely new year
Xxxxx

Happy New Year B.xx

Happy New Year All
Had a fabulous night out with the missus last night, great band, lots of wine (3 bottles between the two of us, and she kept up with me drink for drink!!!!) have done dinner for MiL, BiL and the two of us, the rump was delish :D feel as full as owt and about the size of a house!!! roll on the diet...............but not till work starts on Tuesday lol xx

Hope you all had the sort of New Years Eve you were expecting/looking forward to/avoiding ;) xxx

Morning Bren, very quiet NYE here, just sat together on the sofa and talked about years gone past. Very nice and cuddly.

Morning lovely Bren :)

Hope you have a great 2nd Jan :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back