not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely Lisa :)

Afternoon All, life is marginally better Susie but still needs some improvement yet...........gig tonight may help, not the one I would have liked to attend but will still be good nonetheless. Another one on Sunday too, hopefully, if it does not get cancelled.

Bokwa tonight before the gig should also help I hope. Still not 100% with my back, driving to work seems to set my leg off every morning for some reason, so I will still have to be careful.

Still on the shakes but there is a deskful of cake at the side of me for a birthday..............but not partaking.

Hope you lot are well xx

Afternoon my lovely!

Cake.... now I want cake! lol!

nearly had a cake skid in tesco today,all that
pre made cookie dogh in the tubs next to the garlic butter,
would have been easy to make the excuse that the kids
could make cakes,luckily OH said no !

Afternoon Bren, well done resisting cake. Have a mega boogie and weekend:D
Xxx

Hello all
3pm finish today :) came home and took dogbert out for a walk in what was left of the sunshine, just had my bar and a giant coffee to fortify me for bokwa.
B xx

Evening all
Been out today with dog and missus, went for lunch (had a ploughmans which includes granary bread which is too good to pass up lol) then a nice long walk down the canal, dog went swimming, stream and canal, lovely.............then we went back for dessert - I gave in to coffee renoir, not had it in years, used to be a real fave of mine but was quite disappointed, another one to knock off the list which is a good thing. The idea was much better than the actual eating of it.

Having a night in front of the telly, currently watching MOTD and watching Blackburn get stuffed (again).

Another gig tomorrow at 6pm so something to look forward to before Monday looms again...................

Hugs to all xxx

I love going to the park!!! Lol evening Bren xx

Afternoon all - today is a diet disaster area, rather hung over from last night so just eating anything I can get my hands on...........oops.
Will write it off and start again tomorrow.
B xx

Ha ha.... did you do MacDonalds in the end B?x

Seems everyone on my fb was posting about McDonald's this morning! What was that all about?! lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back