not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't have a maccy D in the end but did eat just about everything else in the world! Definitely a diet disaster day........................

Evening Bren .... What can I say!!! Hope you feel better soon xx

Morning Bren ((hugs)) must be water
Xxxxx

Didn't have a maccy D in the end but did eat just about everything else in the world! Definitely a diet disaster day........................

Oooops, still you know what to do love, clean and green and plenty of water

Have some exante to use up so back on that for the time being, wish I could stop myself when I get in one of those eat everything that moves moods, and I even know full well what I am doing, it seems to be that if I have had one bad thing I might as well write the whole day off and make it 10 or 100 times worse by going for all the stuff that I know is the worst possible. So stupid.

Have some exante to use up so back on that for the time being, wish I could stop myself when I get in one of those eat everything that moves moods, and I even know full well what I am doing, it seems to be that if I have had one bad thing I might as well write the whole day off and make it 10 or 100 times worse by going for all the stuff that I know is the worst possible. So stupid.

I do exactly the same thing! I think "well, I've ruined it now, so I may as well eat absolutely everything bad in one day. I can have a fry up for breakfast, mcdonalds for lunch and a pizza for dinner, with crisps, chocolates and sweets thrown in between meals for good measure.

Hell, full fat fizzy juice and perhaps a trip to the cinema for popcorn, nacho's and ben & jerrys!

Hence the size of the wagon I'm draggin! lol!

So I feel your pain! :eek:

No idea. I sometimes think about eating things when noone else is looking because that would make it "ok". But, then I think "step away ya fatty" lol!

I so am the same!!! It's just dawned on me one of the reasons I love Atkins... Cos usually when I'm in locust/self distruct mode I tend to eat full fat butter, cream, cheese and loads of it but as I can do that legally in this woe I haven't felt deprived enough to go for the truly revolting blow out...

I hope you find balance and moderation soon Bren!

Bren needs her mojo back!!! Xxx

Better watch she doesnt pee on it Bren, she came and pee'd on my slim & save diary! :p

Foiled at every turn, been as good as gold on the packs today, 2 classes tonight, zumba and my most favourite level 2 bokwa........except she forgot the cd's for bokwa :( and was so looking forward to my bokwa buzz.............argggggggggggggg.

Evening Bren ... That's so annoying!! Xx

Tell me about it!!! Now got jumpy legs so just taken a potassium tablet, hope tomorrow is better, although on the diet front I have only had my 3 packs so that is better than yesterday.

Oh well done Bren!! That's great focus and will power! Hugs xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back