not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey yr gonna be rumbling too....!!

LOL, yes indeed Linz, nice one

Morning Bren:). Have a mega time and hope to get updates.......:D
Xxxx

I had a sandwich for dinner last night to kick me out of ketosis and have rumbled ever since :eek::eek::eek: it really doesn't do for me at all these days - probably never did but I didn't realise!

Morning All - there will be updates if Vicky's internet works lol - too much faff on my phone to come on here!!!

Oh yes - and 2lb down this week - back in the overweight zone again lol - but not for long...............................

My god this afternoon is dragging - 1 hour still to go before I can set off!!!!! And it has just started chucking it down!!!!!

Morning All
I doubt I have EVER EVER EVER been this tired in my whole life, I knew I should have booked today off!!!
B xxx

Morning Bren. Sorry to hear you are so tired - lack of sleep, drinking or carbs? Or all 3?
Hope you can manage
Xxxxxx

Probably all three, plus the driving in such atrocious weather - finishing at 4.30 but need to pop to Tesco for yog on way home!
Will be fine, hopefully a good night's sleep tonight will sort me out lol.

Hiya Bren - still awake? Hope the rest of the day has been manageable
Xx

Have managed to stay awake but getting a bit grumpy now lol - thinking bed at 9 tonight is a plan. Will leave the missus to her New Tricks and take myself off up the stairs....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back