not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night night :)

Why would I want to escape from you Susie? Not a chance!

Morning All
Early night was rubbish, could not get off to sleep at all - bumski!!
But on a good note, 2 of the 7 squatters have been evicted this morning :) only 5 to go.................

Hope you lot are well
B xxxxx

Seem to have climbed over the wall, just hoping I can sleep ok tonight. Cleaned the fishtank out tonight and just watching the Sarah Waters thing - Night Watch - bit raunchy :eek::eek::eek: raising my blood pressure somewhat!

Have put some photos on Vicky's diary while I got time :D

Morning All
Managed to get some sleep last night, still not fully caught up but getting there! And another 2lbs gone from the 7 so only 3 more and back to posted weight :)

3pm finish today, not sure what to do with myself!! Sainsbos - need some green salady stuff.........after that who knows.

Evening Bren;). Good to hear that you are getting on well with the loss and catching up on sleep. How was your afternoon?
Xxxx

I did sainsbos and lots of harcombe style cooking, butternut squash curry, chicken curry, burgers and sossies so we won't go hungry in next few days ;) didn't buy wine and now regretting it!

Morning All - STS overnight so still 3 blighters to get rid of from the weekend lol. Hope you are all well and enjoying the sunshine xxxx

morning :) they will go bren :D promise xxx

They better, think my body is missing wine lol, Loretta has had a job interview this morning (a promotion) so we are hoping to be able to celebrate tonight............if not we can drown our sorrows I suppose!
Will let you know when I find out xx

Very exciting! Everything crossed:D
Xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back