not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lub U Brendle. x

Afternoon Susie, hows things with you lovely? xxx

ignore that question - just read your diary - well done you :D xxxx

Last edited:
Morning Bren, how are you today, it's pissing down here, need to think of a wet weather program for Olivia

Hey hun! I lost my way, rediscovered carbs and after a few months of eating them I can honestly say I'm well and truly bored of them, shopping done and all set to go tomorrow x

How you been?

Am ok, doing my own thing which is a sort of hybrid Atkins/Harcombe but it seems to be working ok for me, although I managed to throw half my greek yog down the sink at lunchtime while I was draining it (don't like the runny bit on top) so had to scoop it back in the pot with my hand - yuk! Glad you are back with us xxx

Morning Bren, how are you today, it's pissing down here, need to think of a wet weather program for Olivia

Pissing down here all morning too Jim, hope Olivia is not too bored! :family2:

Morning Bren:)

Trying to ignore the yogurt story (yuck!). Hope everything else ok
Xxxx

Morning Bren love :)

Yes, managed to keep about 2/3 of it lol, tried not to think about it whilst eating it though :) today was ok, stayed in the pot!!

Well I have actually managed to alter my stats this week, only by half a pound but it means I have finally got rid of my Newcastle gain lol, onwards and downwards :D (and that was after going out for last 2 nights and had a meal last night - but I did stick to sirloin and salad like a good girl)

3 or 4 gigs lined up for the next 3 days - hectic hectic hectic (and for those in the know, no it ain't that one :() xxx

Whoop whoop well done on the loss babes!

And gosh that's a lot of bopping you've got planned there, enjoy (of course I know you will) :D

Morning Bren, well done on the loss:)

I'm exhausted just thinking about your weekend - have a great time:D
Xxxx

Afternoon all, good gig last night, wine, jd followed by lots of water before bed = no hangover. Went up into town in middle of a huge storm, post office to renew driving licence, another bloody government money making scheme if there ever was one, then off to local cafe for brekkie, 2 bacon, 2 sossies, 2 fried eggs and 2 slices of black pudding - yummy, the missus had toast and beans and all that carby crap on hers. Plus lots of lovely fresh black coffee :)

Gig tonight (early one at 6:30) still on, 2nd one cancelled due to lead singer having a tooth out and spitting and talking like John Merrick apparently so should be a relatively early night for us.

Picked up my tub of coconut oil today, certified virginal lol - will give that a whirl over the weekend in some form.

Hope you lot are well
B xxxxxxxxx

Mmmm nothing like a cafe breakfast, sounds lush (apart from the black pudding, you're on your own with that).

I thought it was Loretta who had her tooth out lol

Morning Bren - I feel exhausted just reading about your busy schedule ! Sounds like Atkins/Harcombe rocks for you! Well done! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back