not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All
Well, best part of a kilo has gone again........phew, hopefully the rest will follow soon. Still can only think it was the half a coke that did it - weird! Not letting any more strange men buy me drinks!!
Feeling fine apart from my thighs are aching a little after 2 good walks in last 2 days, just need to keep it up now.

Hope you lot are well xxx

Glad your scales moved in the right direction! After my promise to stay off mine I couldn't, happy to say I'm down 0.8lb this morning too. Hope your knee is better x

Morning Bren, well done, sounds like it was water retention maybe?

Thank goodness its shifting downwards again Bren! One thing I'm learning is that you can't let weight drift - it needs to be nipped in the bud. Something that I think skinny folks do automatically but something I'll have to learn to do!

But, great that you've almost cracked it! :)

Afternoon all
No change on the scales this morning, hopefully tomorrow...........
Knee ok now but still aching after my long walks on sun and mon, did 2 shorter ones last night and probably won't get a proper one tonight as we need to do the fish tank instead so it might give me a break while the muscles get back to normal!

Hope you lot are good xx

Your poor knees Bren! i feel for you... definitely sounds like you've over done it and so rest is good! Hope it stops throbbing soon... :)

Morning Bren, a rest break for the knee is bound to help love

Hi Bren:). Sorry to hear knees playing up. Hope all feeling better and scales being helpful!
Xxxx

Knees are ok, aches are subsiding, apart from one, probably going to be stuck with this one for some time to come, ignore me I am feeling sorry for myself and have no right to. Will probably delete this tomorrow at some point when I remember I did it as just now I am under the influence of wine and irish.

Agree with Alpa... You certainly can feel sorry for yourself! It's completely understandable! Hope things are easier today! Hugs :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back