not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've had the uv gels before - but im too heavy handed for them and i always end up breaking my nails! lol!

I've just had my gel ones re done tonight have them on my tootsies too!

Morning Bren ... Hope things are a bit better today? :)

Morning all
Had a good laugh at rehearsal last night, ready for the gig on Friday night and a jolly good dance - not sure if I will be drinking or not, depends if I have a chauffeur or not..............she is undecided who she wants to see on Friday night as she has a choice of 3 bands, I however have no choice in the matter lol.

We are off to Blackpool today for a long walk as it is quite a nice day, dogbert is really excited, just need to nip and have a shower and then we are off, not sure when I will get round to reading all your diaries this week but I will at some point I promise, hugs to all xxxxxxxxx

Have a brilliant time in Blackpool :) I've never been but would love to...
SD xx

Hope you had a lovely day in blackpool:)
Xx

It was a beautiful day, real teeshirt and shorts weather, dog loved it, running and paddling, we stayed on the beach for ages (well away from the tacky bits of Blackpool) then went for a lovely meal at our favourite restaurant and ended up so tired from all the fresh air and walking that we were in bed for 9 last night and did not get up till10 this morning - 13 hours ffs - will have to dance lots tonight to make myself tired enough to sleep!!!!

Right you lot, think I have just about caught up with everybody's goings on - 4 hours and counting to my night out - can't bloody wait as usual, have a lovely new top with stars on and chainmail at the back of it, and star spangled nails to put on just before I go out - get me!!!! Not sure if I am drinking or not yet but either way it won't matter ;) in fact sometimes it is better not to drink so I remember the whole night :D - thought about taking my camera but I want to dance and I can't do both!

have a fantastic night x

Hope you are having a blast:D
Xx

OMFG that was THE best night EVER (sorry I sound like a 10 year old - but it was just the most awesome gig - landlord had to ask them to stop playing as it was way past closing time - and they had run out of beer - and it was their best takings ever) and the band all got naked lol (well top halves anyway) and I got my official t-shirt so had to go strip off my star spangled one and put it on in the car park lol (the nails also came off because it was so bloody hot the glue was melting!!!!) :eek:

Only had 3 pints of magners pear all night - too busy dancing to drink! Had to have some scotch and music for a couple of hours just to wind down when I got home, ended up going to bed at 3.45 and getting up 5 hours later to watch James Martin :)

Attachments

• Cross Keys 16.09.11.jpg
    Cross Keys 16.09.11.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 38
Sounds fab - glad you had so much fun:D. And luurve the photo!
Xxxx

Looks amazing Bren ... You're a wild woman! Lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back