not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi bren, i agree that it took me a few classes before i could figure out the moves. And there are always a few songs i try to ignore;)
Xx

Oh Bren... I much prefer to think of you doing your hard core moves! But I'm sure zumba will be a walk in the park (not THE walk in the park obviously! Lol) by comparison once you've been a couple of times! Well done for signing up again for next week! :) x

I still think we need pictures :D

Babes you are doing brilliantly to try it, maybe they have a "dance the night away to rock and roll"? Oh no, wait, that's what you do every Friday night anyway :D

Morning Bren, all this activity is making me feel quite tired. LOL

I have signed up for bokwa on friday - looks very high cardio but more do-able as far as i am concerned. More my "style" iykwim?

Slept really badly last night, took me ages to get off to sleep and then when I did I was kidnapped and held hostage by my ex husband (and his dead best man who was miraculously alive again) in a hut in the woods and he was absolutely mad as a box of frogs (nothing new there). Am blaming the cambazola at supper time!

Welcome to the world of weird dreams lol. I lay there for an hour last night basically waiting for my bladder to refill so I could pee then get comfy!
Ooh talking of exes mine is currently in Thailand with his new family and he looks terrible in a pic that was posted on FB today! I know he's 60 but suddenly he looks so much older. Do you think they're trying to kill him off? ;)

His pikey palace would fetch around £100k (no mortgage) plus he's just retired with a cash bonus, there's money in the bank and his car is worth about £8k. He's already said his actual 4 sons wont be getting anything, nice bloke eh?

Morning Bren... I haven't heard of half these new fangled dances!! Lol ... I must get out more! Hope you have a good day :)

Afternoon all - getting though the day, still playing catch up from my week off though! Out tonight :D might take my camera for a little practice session.............charged up my battery just in case lol

No dreams last night (no cheese either!!!) thank goodness.

Hope you lot are well, will try and get round a couple of diaries but time is against me today, have to clean fish tank tonight before I am allowed to play out!!

Hi Bren,
Had a look at tHe link jim posted about bokwa - looks suitably energetic! Not one i had heard about- i guess there are plenty of dance crazes to enjoy:D
Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back