not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening All
Missus is glued to her very fave programme (New Tricks) - I cannot compete with Amanda Redman!!!!!
Done the banking (a job a really hate) after going grocery shopping (another job I really hate) god it has been a good night lol
Hope you lot are well
B xxx

Oh yes, and when will I learn to keep my big mouth shut, and when I can see things have not been taken in the spirit they were given, to stop pushing?? doh :(

Lol Bren just catching up with your weekend and you are being good this weekend are you???? are you really?? ;) p.s. if its raining i am not bbq ing xxx

Lol Bren just catching up with your weekend and you are being good this weekend are you???? are you really?? ;) p.s. if its raining i am not bbq ing xxx

LOL - I always start out with the best of intentions!!!!! You have a grill I take it lol - I can cook for you if you like? xx

LOL I love Amanda Redman too - was a good show last night.

It is a good show and she is a very attractive lady.

3 sleeps :D

nah we have a big umbrella if its raining on the bbq and the steaks are soooo big they need to go on the barbie ;)

Afternoon Bren :)
Xx

'Ello 'ello! x

Hiya Folks, have been doing some ironing (I NEVER iron - not my job lol) but need some stuff for work and the weekend and it was sitting in the basket looking at me.............so I did it.

Fancy a drink...................com

Morning Bren - hope you have woken to a feeling of accomplishment from avoiding tomatoes and seeing large pile of freshly ironed clothes:D
Xxx

Ah well, I had a small brandy which I took to bed while I read my book for a little while..........sorry Katie!

Morning All :D 2 sleeps :D :D :D

Morning lovely - I hope you guys are gonna ring me on Friday night so i can be sure that you're up to lots of no good :)

Us?? US????? you had best ring sat am and wake us up x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back