not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've had a bit of a week Lisa - I'd have found it hard! Hope your day is a smiley one x :)

Afternoon lovelies, feel less down today, think getting some decent sleep last night has helped, alcohol induced though it was.
Hugs to you all cos I loves yas :hug99: xxxx

So glad you're feeling brighter Bren! Sleep is such a tonic! :)

Afternoon all
Went out last night, ended up going on my own as the missus was not up for it, so was driving. The band were ace as always, lots of people there that I know so never end up being billy no mates but somehow still felt very alone iykwim? There is some stuff going on in the background that some of you know but am not going to put it out in public but suffice to say I feel very stupid, over trusting and let down but I really need to get a grip and get over it. Having said that I am sticking to the diet where once upon a time something like this would have made me cave completely so at least that is something in my favour.

Oh and I went to the butchers today and got some ribs, he thought I asked for 2 ribs when what I meant was ribs for 2 people.........so he cut me some more, and his colleague said "well its not as if you need to have a small portion cos you don't need to diet" lovely man :) small amount of faith restored. Need much more of that sort of thing methinks.

Sorry for the self indulgent drivel - normal service will resume as soon as humanly possible xxx

I'm (((((hugging))))) here as hard as I can! Good on you for sticking to plan and ribs sound yummy. I'm having plaice, which I've only had from the chippy before lol. Will be baking it and def not battering lol.

I would love it if/when folks make that

Oops

Kind of comment - I think you should go back to that butcher often!! Lol

You are a really lovely person Bren and I'm truly sorry things aren't too good at the moment ... I hope they get better really soon! Sending you big hugs ...xxx :)

And I'm struggling with using the iPod a t the moment and sending messages before I've written them! :)

I do that from my iphone Di, send and back space buttons are in the wrong place if you ask me lol. I once sent a text to DS2 saying 'snot' when I was trying to correct it as it should have said 'about'. He answered with 'snot what?' hahaha.

It is very annoying Lisa! Lol x

Ok, small confession, started crying watching John Barrowman (I love him loads) and have struggled to stop, mainlining Irish Whiskey in a vain attempt to help. Not looking for sympathy folks, honest, just want you to know where I am in my head if I ain't quite up to my usual standard of posting, cos I love you lot loads xxx

Bless your heart Bren! You need a hug! Hope the bad stuff goes away soon! Wish I could help... Hugs Di xx

Big hug Bren, I hope whatever the problem is sorts itself out soon. I find a good blub quite often helps release some stress (but John Barrowman??!!) xxxxx

Morning my little bundle of loveliness

The biggest of hugs ((((((Bren)))))), hope the cry and wine and whiskey cure helped and you got a decent night's sleep? Why not try and get to the movies to see something funny today, love, might help to lift your spirits?

Love you heaps xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back