not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon all
Am being physical today!! Picked the hottest day of the year so far to do the bloody archiving at work (not my decision) so getting a bit sweaty and grubby..............

Had a nice evening last night, took loads of video and some photos so will have a play with them tonight on my puter - probably take ages to download cos the file sizes are huge! Quiet night on the sofa with a glass of red I think is in order :D

How are you lovely lot today? xxxxx

Hope you have a lovely evening Bren! :)

Morning Bren, LOL @ sweaty Betty :)

Afternoon all
phew is all I can say!!!! Bokwa at 6:30 tonight is gonna be very very hard going in this heat!!!
Pear cider tonight for refreshments methinks!!!
Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine xxx

Oooh, I tried a kopperberg pear cider last Saturday! It was delicious! And I hate cider! Might get myself some more of them tomorrow :)

How did the bowra go Bren!? You must have lost a gallon of water in this heat! :)

Hi Bren, agree the dancing is tough at the moment;) Yesterdays lunchtime class is aircon but this mornings zumba was not - dripping :eek:
Xxx

I got through a litre of water in the hour of Bokwa on Friday, and another one when I got home, before I hit the wine and then the pear cider when I went out.
Good gig, really enjoyed it, the downside was I could tell there were some tensions going on in the band and then the lead guitarist sent me a message on Saturday morning to say thanks for all the support but he had officially now quit. They have cancelled all october gigs and are looking for a new guitarist :(
Went out last night with the wife, her boss (!!!) a colleague of theirs, the drummer and keyboard player from above band, wife of drummer and other hangers on and had a good night. More pear cider.
Today has been a tired day as I could not sleep last night as my bum is proving a problem yet again, must go to the doctors as soon as I can bear anybody to go near it................eek
MiL and Bil came for the afternoon/early evening, food and telly.
Wine has been and is being consumed to cope.
Just watching X-factor for the first time this series really. See Louis did his usual pick and mix lol.
Downton due to start, might do some more video editing from Wednesday.

Oh yes, and a certain someone has fallen off a pedestal - very very dodgy taste in women is involved :eek::eek::eek: shocked at just how shallow said person is!!!!

Oh Bren! You sound like you're in agony... It really is my worst nightmare ... I have nightmares about me having problems there ... Please get it sorted when you can bear to! Hugs.... xx :)

Morning Bren... Hope things are a little better today and hope you managed to sleep! :)

Morning Bren, sounds like a very full weekend to me.

Oh Bren! You sound like you're in agony... It really is my worst nightmare ... I have nightmares about me having problems there ... Please get it sorted when you can bear to! Hugs.... xx :)

Will, do, it is a lot calmer today so far!

Oh hun, what has happened with the certain person? Text me xxx

Will do :)

Has certain person done something unwise? Go to the doctor or I'll come up there and kick the affected area! :D

Yes Mum! :p

Morning Bren... Hope things are a little better today and hope you managed to sleep! :)

Sort of, but it was more the sunday night syndrome than the pain!

Morning Bren, sounds like a very full weekend to me.

Wouldn't want it any other way Jim :8855:

Afternoon, sorry to report we ate another of your relatives last night :D

How very dare you :D

Afternoon all - dance teacher lady says she is poorly, not sure if classes are cancelled or if she is just going to breathe germs all over us :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back