not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening duckie;)

Must be all dropping before it get's down to us - even had my sunglasses out again. I wouldn't go with warm though - v windy!

Hope all well - how was all the dancing?!
Xxx

It is STILL bloody raining here, not stopped for more than 2 days now!!!

3 classes tonight, Zumba, Zumba toning and Street Dance (practicing my Jagger moves again lol) still feel like I have 2 left feet especially when i try to add arm movements but there is some improvement.
Vampires tomorrow night so get to lie down for 10 minutes ;) taking my atkins bar so I can resist the bourbons!

Time for bed, will try and catch up with diaries again tomorrow lunchtime xxx

Morning Bren :)

I would be the amusing one for sure!!!

Afternoon all
Put some shin beef red onion and celery in slow cooker this morning, hopefully the missus will have remembered to turn it down before she left for work.............am donating blood tonight so needed something quick and hearty so I don't fall over lol. Will take an atkins bar to keep me away from the bourbons after. Have upped my carbs a bit today with a ww soup (potato and leek with bits of chicken) as well as some chicken breast on the side so that should ensure I am ok tonight too. You are not supposed to drink afterwards but might have a cheeky scotch for bed as I was good last night so I did not have too much alcohol in my bloodstream, or is it the other way round after this weekend lol.

Hope you are all having a good day xxx

oh good grief, that was hard work!!! First they were running really late, said 20 minutes but it was closer to an hour! Then I admitted taking a potassium tablet 3 days ago and suddenly I am being grilled by the nurse who I am sure was trying to scare me half to death to go to the docs! I just have them when I need them as I get restless legs at night and it takes it away within half an hour, only need 3 or 4 a month tops usually round my period so I don't see the problem. Grrrrrr. Then I think the next one put the needle in too far and the flow just would not come at all, somebody else asked who had put it it, he took it out a bit and then sort of held/massaged my lower arm while i squeezed something in my hand and it finally flowed but took far longer than usual. Hope I don't have a big bruise tomorrow as I am going out (who me? ;) ) had my atkins bar instead of their biscuits. Really fancy a drink but they say not to.....................hmmmmm

Hi Bren. Sounds awful - but then i consider you v brave to go at all - im too much of a wimp and needles make me faint!

Hope you have a relaxing evening:)
Xx

Morning Bren ... The blood thing sounded horrendous ! Those breast implants would certainly keep you afloat! Lol :)

OMG Brendle you poor love, giving blood shouldn't be that traumatic! Any bruising?

And what's the fuss about the potassium tablet? I take one a night for restless leg too and my doc said it was fine!

I saw that stripper clip last week, the presenters face!!!
Bren that's one of the reasons I stopped giving blood, I got fed up with all the questions and couldn't remember every single paracetamol I'd taken and when! My blood is also very thick and I used to have to pump all the time to get it out lol.

Hello All
Yes there is a bruise but not too bad fortunately, feel quite tired today though which I don't usually, think it was all the flipping stress!!!
They really seem to do their best to put you off, and it is usually the female ones that are the worst!! I once got told off for not filling my form in before I arrived, nearly turned round and left there and then!

Hahahahah on the striptly clip - no way jose!!! Not with my saggy bits (and no to implants either - hate hospitals!!!).

Thick blood Lisa???? Really? I thought it would have been thinned out by the alcohol like mine lol xxxx

I saw that stripper clip last week, the presenters face!!!
Bren that's one of the reasons I stopped giving blood, I got fed up with all the questions and couldn't remember every single paracetamol I'd taken and when! My blood is also very thick and I used to have to pump all the time to get it out lol.

The presenter face was priceless! lol!

This giving blood thing sounds quite stressful! I keep trying to give blood because I thought I'd donate some bone marrow, but I cant do that without giving blood - but they wont take my blood!

I'm obviously special! :p

Evening Bren:)
Has it stopped raining yet? I hope this isn't the way of the whole autumn/winter!
Hope you are haing a good day
Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back