not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon all
Slept ok, L decided not to go to work today, I am in and have bloody loads to do!!!!! But it does mean the day is passing quickly. Probably won't get online tonight as have bokwa and a gig afterwards. Hope you are all having a great Friday and are looking forward to the weekend xxx

Hi Bren,

Sorry, I've been snowed under and not really read anyones diary for a while, so just got round to catching up.

*huuuugggeeee hugs*

Glad it all went well and I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend :)

Well done you babe.... L's lucky to have such a rock!! Enjoy shaking yr tail feather tonight!

Morning hun

I'm so pleased the funeral went well, and now you can have some well deserved relaxing time - interspersed with bokwa and other mad exercising :D

Thanks Ladies :) not sure if going out tonight is going to happen, 2 of the 3 gigs have already been cancelled due to the weather.......and I have a feeling the last one will be as well due to where the band have to come from.............we shall see, will go and have a shower soon just in case though, I live in hope lol

Last night was good, we went to different gigs, both within walking distance, and very different types of music. I had my gig babies with me for dancing purposes and the drinks were so bloody cheap I could not believe it!!! £2.90 for a double JD and diet coke - amazing! :D
Usually pay nearer £4 or even over that for one of them.............
We had a nice lie-in, switched all alarms off and woke naturally about 10am and got up to watch the lovely James Martin with lots of coffee.
No hangover though, which was fabulous. And bokwa earlier in the evening was so full on and hardcore - we have had a lot of newbies recently which means it has to be slowed down and held back a bit but it was the usual suspects only last night so we could really go for it :D awesome :D I love it (can you tell?) instructor has said she is going to change one of her other classes to advanced bokwa for us hardcore element so we get a really good workout while the newbies catch up lol

Hope you are all keeping warm and enjoying the snow (if you like that sort of thing - which I don't - but the dog does ;) ) xxxx

toasty in here :D
don't really like the snow unless i was to be wrapped up
and out late at night,it makes it so silent,eerie but nice.

Well, no gigging for me tonight :( and am now totally bored, so resorted to eating which is always what I do when bored. Walked up into town for a bottle of scotch as not really in a vodka mood which is all I have in really, fancied a walk down to pub even though no band on but missus pulled face at that so stayed in instead, and now she has gone into front room with a bloody jigsaw.................pfft sometimes I wonder why I bother?

Aw hunni. Nothing worse when you want to go out and do something and the OH wants to sit on the couch. I haven't done anything exciting tonight either. I decided to have a clear out of clothes and shoes and re-arrange my wardrobe. How rock and roll was I on a Saturday night?!

Bah humbug to jigsaw puzzles and snow! I the first is pointless and the second should be kept to Hallmark cards or the Alps...

Hope you have a good day sweetie... I'm so impressed that you are in the semi-pro class of your bowka!! xx

Afternoon all, got up and put steak and ale in slow cooker, hope it tastes better later than it smells at the moment - bork...........

Bored bored bored, think we are taking the dog out for a walk, there better be a pub at the end of it or I won't be responsible for my actions.

I really really freaking hate and detest snow.
currently bumping along the bottom, only way is up?
hopefully
B xx

I know how u feel huni bun. Winter depresses me so much n snow is the worst. I hate it when I have no choice but to go out in it at work. Rescuing silly people who think they're invincible.

Afternoon hun - I bet the stew will taste lovely once it's been simmering for a few hours.

And ditto to Di's comments - how good are you on the advanced bokwa classes! That is brilliant :D

'ftnoon Brennie... Or should I say Ms Hyper!! Lol Snow is hideous but it's currently melting here... There had better not be freezing things going on overnight as I am meant to be out and about tomorrow ... I'm not a pretty sight teetering along on ice... Can't frigging bear it! Lol xx

Been out all afternoon, big dog walk/slide - see FB for vids and piccies - wetherspoons for brandy and coffee to warm up, then Venue for footy (was relieved to settle for a draw in the end :eek: ) missus is slightly ratted, came home to find dog had eaten a full Christmas cake, thrown it up, eaten it again and thrown it up yet again.......left her to clean it up while I toasted crumpets and brewed up (cake entry into house was nothing to do with me..............) now watching dancing on ice which is how the world outside is behaving............horrendous stuff.

Ooo... Toasted crumpets!! Yum yum xx

Morning Bren, LOL @ dog & cake :)

Evening Bren, crumpets sound yummy:;. Well done on being an advanced bockwa-er:D. Know what you mean about needing to get pushed though - in zumba if we aren't panting after the first 10 mins i think it's a light evening! She did through some crazy line dance in this evening though.......

Hope your snow has melted - just lumps here now
Xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back