not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday loretta and have a fab evening out:D
Xxx

Hope you had a lovely evening with L Bren! And enjoy the weekend xxx

Haha! That thought also crossed my mind! :p

Me, I don't care lol, there has to be proof that she was wrecked!!!! 3 bottles of prosecco (and she had a brandy after her meal) - trying to keep up with me was never going to work lol - she had spent all afternoon since she got up laying on the sofa with a blanket over her, not feeling like eating or drinking, there was a bucket incident during the night but don't think she actually needed to use it thankfully......

Meal last night was lovely, a little expensive perhaps but very nice, and absolutely no room for pud :( ah well, next time will do main and pud instead of starter and main...............won't torment you with what we had, not that cruel xxx

Evening all, Loretta is better today, we did go out last night but she stuck to water lol. I didn't of course. Feeling absolutely huge, can't wait to get back to proper eating (or not if I start back on my exante) and get rid of this bloat, I have put quite a bit on this last couple of weeks and I really don't feel very good. Need to get back to classes too, not been since Tuesday so will be hard work tomorrow.

Not looking forward to go back to work at all but feeling ashamed having read Claire's quick turn round shift pattern...............

We're all here for you Bren whenever you are in the right zone to kick ass !! You get so focused and you know it works if you stick at it!! Hugs xx

Morning Bren, I'm pleased L is feeling better love. Is it today you're back at work?

Yes Jim, am back with a vengeance - in tray piled higher than I could reach!!!!

Back on the shakes too, that won't help my mood today, tough!!!!

Afternoon all xxx

My shakes are making me really tired and cold. Do you get that? I'm beginning to think even keeping my eyes open uses too much energy.

Really want to stick it out to lose at least another 2 stones before I come back to atkins, but between the constant tiredness, totm and generally coldness, I'm not sure if I'll make it!

Hope work isnt too poo!xx

Yes they do make me very cold, and tired for the first 4 or 5 days, once I get over that I find I am not too bad, the energy level in ketosis ramps back up again. Feeling a bit grumpy already but that could be work lol ....................

Hope you get through the pain barrier xxxx

Awwwww Bren returning to work and Exante in one day is what nightmares are made of!!!

Hope you start feeling a little happier and slimmer soon, it's a constant battle with us isn't it!!!

You'll get your head back in the game I'm sure :)

J xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening Bren... I'm in awe of you super human-ness!! As Jo said back to work and exante all in one day is phenomenal xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back