not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning gorgeous:) happy monday xxx

Afternoon All
Was quite a busy weekend all in all, probably what I needed, just to keep occupied, and quite a bit squiffy in parts.
Funeral is at 10.15 on Thursday. All welcome at the church service but only family at the cremation. Family flowers only but we can take a single flower to put on her coffin if we wish.

Diet is completely off the rails, but is the least of my worries right now obviously. And it means I can eat cake tomorrow with a clearer concience lol - have to get out and buy some first though! Also going out for a meal tomorrow night with L to "celebrate" the occasion.............ha. Be good to have a hangover on wednesday at work too.

Hope you lot are well, I will try and catch up with everybody but don't shout if it takes me a while xxxx

Oodles of hugs Brennie sweetness... As Soooz said - you just have to get through this in the way you need to! Thinking of you xxx

Happy birthday my fellow taurean:)
Xxx

HAPPY HIPPY HOPPY BIRTHDAY Brennie!!

Sending you lots and lots of birthday hugs and love !! Xxxx

Have a fantastic birthday...hope your spoiled x

Thank you lovely ladies, much food and beverage will be had today, not overly legal but today who cares........probably won't get back on till tomorrow so anybody having some beverage tonight, raise a glass with me :) lots of love to you all xxxxx

Here's looking at you kid! Xxxx

Here's a virtual glass of bubbly - have to wait for the weekend for mine:)
Xxx

Afternoon All
I feel ok Lisa, considering........prosecco, courvoisier and JD...........;) not all in the same glass lol, oh and fake baileys too.
Had a lovely evening really, nice food, did a couple of pubs afterwards collecting birthday hugs which was nice too.
Hope you are all well xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back