Not been around much lately

polishrose

Gold Member
Having family problems....but lost 7lbs this week and so am over half way to my goal :)

And here's my inch loss

bust 54 to 42.5
waist 48 to 37
hips 63 to 47
arm 18 to 15
thigh 36.5 to 30

Not bad eh?

hi rose, sorry to hear of your family problems, your weight loss is certainly not been affected! wow seven pounds this week, that's fabX

now that made up for your STS last week hun!
Well done and hope the family problems sort themselves out soon
xxx

Nice to see you back! Great weight loss - hope your family stuff resolves itself soon, honey xx

Wow, well done on your loss this week! I hope that your family issues work out better soon.

Looking at your measurements, we're almost the same! Mine are...
Bust - 42
Waist - 37
Hips - 46
Arms - 14.5
Thighs - 24

Hope everything gets sorted out on the family side of things.....well done for this weeks weight loss! xx

Good to see your post. Well done on the lbs lost. Hope family situation resolves soon.

Well done, hope things resolve themselves..... don't forget to focus on you.....when u r not happy those around you won't be either

good luck xx

Hope family situation sorts itself out soon. Well done on your impressive loss this week - great to know that big losses can still occur after the first few weeks. And you inch losses are soooooooo good! You must feel like a completely new person already:)

well done on your great loss, I'm glad your back! X

7lbs thats brilliant, well done. Also well done staying so focussed when family issues are rearing their head.

You can pick your friends but you cant chose your relatives!

Back