Not eating all packs

jojo80

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to check if the fact that im not eating all the packs could be bad for losses?

I have just not been hungry so my theory was if ur not hungry dont have it! Dont get me wrong I have been craving food but not coz of hunger! I am on multi vits so not worried from that pov just dont want it too mean im not gonna lose as much.

I had the same issue first day. Not hungry still. I been forcing myself to have a pack or two before noon. All helps

Try eating two early if your not hungry

Hope that helps

You need all packs though as the meals are nutritionally balanced to give your body all that you need each day. Although the packs contain vitamins and minerals and you are replacing them the vits do not contain all the other things like protein, fats etc. that you need each day. You have to have all of your packs, hungry or not. This diet can be dangerous if you don't. Taking your thinking to an extreme you could have no packs at all because you are taking vitamins and minerals. You will force you body into starvation mode if for example it doesn't get the protein it needs.

I have just not been hungry so my theory was if ur not hungry dont have it!

Ahhh see thats where youre going wrong. You have to remember on a VLCD youre in ketosis so you WONT be hungry. VLCDs arent like conventional diets you cant be prompted by signals like hunger to eat. If Im in ketosis I can go for days without being hungry. What you need to do is change how you think of the packs... think of them as medicine - 1 pack to be taken 3 (or 4) times a day regardless if you want it or not

If youre doing 3 packs its essential you have 3 packs PLUS the food otherwise you must have 4 packs. Not only will it affect your losses but more importantly youll make yourself ill

Great advice Starlight, thank you. Does it matter if you don't eat the packs regularly during the day? I feel hungriest/bored during an evening and have been having something at 6am, 12 noon then 7pm and 8pm. Do you think eating two things quite late could impede weight loss?

It shouldn't matter when you eat your packs - as long as you have them all.

Back