Not eating enough?

Lizzymd

Hi

I've been following SW for about 4 weeks. Have maintained this week which I 'm really gutted about because I can eat junk and maintain.

A few days over the weekend I ate really poorly.

I exercised every 2nd day for at least an hour.

Help any advice greatly appreciated

L x

Hi

I've been following SW for about 4 weeks. Have maintained this week which I 'm really gutted about because I can eat junk and maintain.

A few days over the weekend I ate really poorly.

I exercised every 2nd day for at least an hour.

Help any advice greatly appreciated

L x

I think the bit in bold may be your answer tbh - there is only so long you can only be half on plan and still expect to lose.

If you genuinely want to lose, you need to get on plan properly, I'm sure a lot of people will agree you need the motivation and determination to make it work.

Read thru different people's diaries on here - if they don't give you the motivation I'm not sure what will!! Good luck with it xxx

Hi

I'm very motivated. I resisted 3 birthday cakes, countless bits of party food.

When I say I ate poorly I mean I hardly ate.

I'm off to read peoples food diaries.

Thanks for the replies.

L x

Ah ok, sorry, I thought you meant you were eating rubbish - in that case, yes, you need to eat more!!! x

Hi

I'm very motivated. I resisted 3 birthday cakes, countless bits of party food.

When I say I ate poorly I mean I hardly ate.

I'm off to read peoples food diaries.

Thanks for the replies.

L x

Hardly eating will also mean you either maintain or gain as your body goes into starvation. Maybe trying to eat more as it should help to get the weight off (I know its an unusal thing to say but it does work :))

you really need to eat to lose weight, it sounds so weird but its so true, ive never eatin as much in my life lol

Back