Not happy this week :(

gemelli

Hey anyone got any advice or gone through the same thing? I've done a circuit training class, an hour of a davina DVD workout and an hour of yoga this week. Had 20 weekly points left and I put on half a lb!! I tracked everything I don't know where Ive gone wrong this week :(

Gem x

I feel your pain. I have been swimming and healthy eating and have not shifted anything. I also did a week of slim and save (VLCD) nothing!!!!!!!! But do not give up!!!!!! I am not either. All I can think is up the water intake. Apparantly it can really help shift weight when exercising.

Ok, gutting I know, Ive gained a lb this week.... BUT i've lost 2 inches in 4 weeks.

Think that you need to take your measurements, and track them every 4 weeks.

I find that it keeps me motivated.

You may have lost inches...

Deffo drink more water, but I cant speak as I never do lol

Good Luck

Get measuring

pop over on this thread for a chat if you like xx

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-teams/241307-one-stone-time-target-challenge.html

Lisa xx

It could be muscle that you've gained, why not see if you have lost any inches? :)

Have you tried cutting down (or out) grains & sugars? A lot of sugars are hidden. I eat no bread for instance & it helps me. I do no exercise except walking.

Good luck. :)

Exercise generally doesnt show on the scales for a week or so. So dont give up. I went to the gym all summer 4 days a week and wasnt losing a thing, then suddenly it all came off in a wqhoosh. Wqater can sometimes be retained in fat cells making it look like you have not lost weight, i suppose a flight or fight way of your body saying noooooo let me keep the fat ha ha. This water can stay for a while and does suddenly go by way of the whoosh. Also watch your salt intake to avoid retaining this water.

I tend to loose 1lb (when I've been good) whether I've exercised or not.

Muscle ways the same as fat, its just denser so I can't use that old excuse :(

Back