Not looking forward to tomorrows WI

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fuzzys Angel, 24 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    ........ because i've not had a very good week:( Fell off the wagon twice:doh: . Not wanting to make excuses but work has been dreadful this week, almost every other night for the past week we have had a death on the ward (i work on acute medical ward), although i see death alot you never really get use to it, it's harder especially if you've looked after that patient for sometime and got to know them quite well.....

I'm also feeling rather guilty as i've been quite miserable & stroppy at home, i hate to burden the family with my work problems but it does get me down sometimes, the family are really supportive and understanding.....I love them to bits.

Hopefully tomorrows WI won't be to awful, as long as i've stayed the same i will be happy......Here's to a better week.....xxx

kazbro likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    what ever the weigh in says here`s a hug my friend xx

[​IMG]

kaz xx

4. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Awww bless ya Kaz, that's really sweet of you.....

:thankyou:
    xxx

5. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    good luck for the weigh in hun xxxxx

6. Bekie

Bekie Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I hope it goes well for you and you have a better week a work too

:hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

7. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

I really dont know how you nurses do it (you are a nurse arent you lol?) you are amazing. Peters ones are excellant, and I know whenever a patient dies it hits everyone hard including the medical teams and patients. Its very hard. I used to go and drown my woes in a tea and plate of chips at the canteen each time a friend on the tx ward passed on.

Hopefully th scales wont be too harsh tomorrow.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.