Not losing weight!!! Help!!!

Dannip29

Hi ya I have been on sw for only 6 days but weigh the same as when I started. I have stuck to this plan religiously and have no idea what's going on I have done everything I was told to follow the EE plan.

Breakfast
Porridge(heb) and banana
Milk weighed out(350ml) for coffee throughout day(hea)

Lunch
Jacket potato with tuna
1tbsp extra light Mayo (1 Syn)
Lettuce, radish,tomato,cucumber,spring onion.
Mullerlight vanilla.

Dinner
Beef in black bean sauce, free on EE from the EE cook book with rice, baby corn,mange tout, carrots cabbage, red peppers.

Kit kat 5.5 syns
Mini milk 1.5 syns.

This is one of the days this week but all the other days were like this, everything measured/weighed.
I am doing 15 mins Wii fit every day too.

Please help!!
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks xxxx

I'm presuming you weighed at home??
Your scales will probably be very different to the ones in group to start with, you have weighed at a different time and day and probably in different clothes??
Have you been doing wii fit for a while or is it something you've started this week?

Hi,yeah I have weighed at home but my scales said the same as group ones last week?!! I have started Wii fit this week on the day I started SW. My weigh in is tommorro night but really don't think I have lost anything?
Thanks for getting back to me
From danni xx

Hi Danni

Well done on a great week! I am no veteran but I do know this : everyone is different and this plan does work! You might not lose anything in 6 days, you might lose tons! Just keep going, some weeks you will lose more than others but it will come off.
Keep going!
Tx

Keep going Ive been the same for a while but most of my problem was me I think.

The plan does work I hope you lose loads this week.:D

It could be water retention from going from no exercise to doing it daily, let us know how you get on? The most I've ever lost in 1 week is 3.5lb, alot can depend on how much u have to lose as well

Thank u everyone! I just got back from weigh in and lost 1.5 so I'm v happy with that seeing as I thought I would be the same!! Xx

Back