Not much time left!

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
I'm 4lbs from goal after two bad colds and a few days off around those times but the wedding is on the 30th and as I've been losing slowly lately I don't see myself losing 4lbs before then :(
I'm not hideously disappointed...but if I got 2 of those 4 off I'd be content...Anyone think that's even possible?! :confused:

Oi wheesht Wheesht!!! You've lost WAY more than I have!!! My ULTIMATE GOAL is still 8lbs away but I'll take whatever loss I can...At least the dress I bought for the wedding fits me so that was more than I could have hoped for at the start of this process x Any more loss would be wonderful before the big day though as my sisters are teeny-tiny and I want to have at least ONE nice family wedding photograph

I honestly think you can loose the 4 if you stick to the diet 100%.

Avoid salty foods such as smoked fish, ham and bacon to avoid water weight.

Leave out all tolerated items.

Cut down on dairy.

Keep your veggies as green as possible.

You should have no problem, but you`ll have a great day and piccies if you can already fit in the dress. :)

Aw Malevolent, it's funny because I just don't think I can do it but when anybody else says 'it might be possible' it gives me hope! I need to have a little more confidence in my ability to do this! x

Good luck! And well done! :) Go for a few really long walks? I've gotten in the habit of power walking -and its just as good as jogging!
Hope it goes well xxx

Aw Malevolent, it's funny because I just don't think I can do it but when anybody else says 'it might be possible' it gives me hope! I need to have a little more confidence in my ability to do this! x

You need to start believing in yourself, you've lost so much on your own Well Done we all have faith in you :).

Sammie x x

Back